PDA

View Full Version : Nocturne does not know what it means to die. Only kil.

Ziek88
01-28-2013, 09:10 AM
I know mistakes were made but I'm pretty darn happy with this. Full game at 4x speed. 10 min vid. Me playing with a friend. Friend is Darius.

Undying Death From the Void - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwfqOjeSV60)

Trunks
01-28-2013, 12:47 PM
Nice, Nocturne is one of my favorite junglers just because it's so easy to gank with his ult. I haven't played him in awhile, might go play him now.

xLykos
01-28-2013, 11:30 PM
No ADC too stronk. Even though the other team has two for some reason... That other team was awful. They didn't go with the right meta and they didn't know how to build. No gp5 on Soraka, an awful Mundo that had less than 60 cs and a god awful build.

Ziek88
01-29-2013, 06:19 AM
They definitely were not the best. We had some serious issues too. Garen was a no communicate last second pick and lock in. Darius was planning to go top but Garen decided they were doing that regardless of the fact the other four of us had already communicated what was going where. I don't know if you can see it in the video or not but Garen also constantly pings for me to come top. It only occured to me after the game that Garen did not know what jungle was and he thought I was abandoning my lane.

I'm just happy with this game cause I didn't die at all. I usually do very well with nocturne but they usually drop me at least once. I played another one against more competent people with a 12/2/4. More normal number.

xLykos
01-29-2013, 05:03 PM
I was wondering why you had no adc lol what level are you?

Ziek88
01-30-2013, 06:30 AM
I'm level 30 but my friend is not. Even so, everyone on the other team was mid 20s so they shouldn't have just rolled over and died like that, especially with our terrible team composition.

xLykos
01-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Yeah but you'd be surprised how bad people are at the game even at mid 20's. My friend was level 27 and I was playing with him and they still didn't know how to put a team together and were still doing a 2 man top, no jungler lol

Ziek88
01-30-2013, 07:36 PM
I'd love to say you don't see that when you're level 30 but.... I honestly feel like I've encountered more people level 30 who are clueless than those at a lower level.

Even so I know what you mean. This is why I usually avoid playing with randoms. Try to keep in games with all of my friends on my team.

Trunks
01-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Yeah I know what you mean lol, the tards always seem to be on your team too. Sadly we only have 4 people who are good that play, so we have a 5th who is kind of derp so sadly I don't have the privilege to play with all friends lol.

xLykos
01-30-2013, 08:18 PM
He's very derp and we don't have a place to hide him in our team lol

Trunks
01-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Yeah, we tried to put him top, jungle and support. No such luck, it's a guarantee lost, and sad thing is that he's level 30.

Ziek88
01-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Oi, sorry to hear that. Sounds like you guys need to find yourselves a new fifth. Do you use skype or anything when you play?

I have a list of about 7 people I play with but usually only 3-4 on at a time. Sometimes we get all 5 though. Usually it is the same 5 though and everybody at least has an idea. 3 of us are level 30. One is 24 and the other is 14. The 14 has some issues but he understands the concepts. He suffers from lack of runes and masteries though playing in games with us.

Dark Master - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylO9ILF0YTA)
This is the Nocturne vs level 30s I mentioned. Everyone is level 30 except darius (14) and Kog'Maw (21)

Katarina, Ez, and Darius are friends of mine. Ashe is a random who of course didn't say a word till the last second when they said Espanol and picked Ashe. We figured okay, well Ez will just steal their farm and it'll be a kill lane but Ashe went top so we figured screw it, Darius can support.

Worked out in the end haha.

Trunks
01-31-2013, 03:15 PM
We all know each other in real life. So we normally just LAN at someone's how. But we do use skype occasionally. We usually play ranked 5's, so have a crappy 5th is an impossible win unless the other team is awful or in the same situation as we're in.

xLykos
01-31-2013, 04:41 PM
We started off 4-1 some how

Ziek88
02-01-2013, 08:47 AM
Makes sense. I play with friends I've been gaming with since middle school so we're lucky enough to have natural good coordination between us. The unfortunate thing is now 10ish years later most of us have moved to different states so we don't get to LAN much which means skype is our only option.