PDA

View Full Version : Analyst: GTAIV could best Halo 3's debut

Scott
10-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Link (http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6180636.html?tag=latestnews;title;3)

It could happen, I remember when I went to get my copy of GTA SA, only one store had a small box of copies left and it was only 12pm!

Jasperking
10-10-2007, 09:23 AM
It wont happen because we have discussed in recent topics that people are getting pissed off with rockstar postponing it. So there are less fans than halo

Scott
10-10-2007, 09:27 AM
It wont happen because we have discussed in recent topics that people are getting pissed off with rockstar postponing it. So there are less fans than halo

I don't know though, now it's on the 360 that could mean more people will buy it. Yeah we have discussed it and not many of us are getting it. But GTA IV will be hyped more than H3 and it's been going longer.

Jasperking
10-10-2007, 09:30 AM
I guess thats true but since it has been going on longer.. has made me not want it because im just too bored of it.

Scott
10-10-2007, 09:38 AM
I guess thats true but since it has been going on longer.. has made me not want it because im just too bored of it.

San Andreas was the biggest selling console game ever - in fact i think it still is. I'm kinda bored with it too, but now it's going to be like Indiana Jones apparently so I want to try it and I like GTA for going mad in a tank.