PDA

View Full Version : Anyone do 3s ranked?

Ziek88
02-26-2013, 10:12 AM
Long story short I want to do some ranked Twisted Treeline. Unfortunately my two friends who are level 30 are not terrible keen on TT and the other ones haven't gotten to a high enough level yet. That said, I'm also not trying to turn this in to a YOU MUST BE ON EVERYDAY kinda thing. Jobs, life, things of the such are obvious so I'm hoping to maybe get a consistent game or two in a week on the ranked team. If anyone also wants to do some ranked 3v3 let me know.

xLykos
02-26-2013, 10:17 AM
I used to love ranked 3's... That all changed the day the Shadow Isle attacked...

Ziek88
02-26-2013, 10:21 AM
I used to love ranked 3's... That all changed the day the Shadow Isle attacked...

I hadn't played much of the old version, again due to friends wanting to play SR, and only really started playing 3s a lot after the change. I'm a fan of teamfights though so it works for me.

Trunks
02-26-2013, 12:00 PM
The thing that sucks about 3's is their are a lot of OP champions. Riot tries to balance out the champions the best they can, but it's more for 5's. In 3's, it's a lot different and really annoying when a team picks 3 OP champions. All of them being able to 1v2 at low levels. That's why I hate 3's.

Ziek88
02-26-2013, 12:04 PM
Understandable. I tend to be drawn to threes just because it's easier to get 3 people on at a time than 5.