PDA

View Full Version : Ok heres another a good one to get more members.

snipeshootergal
10-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Eric and me kinda came up with this mostly eric but he is going to send a letter to RFS a person on miniclip forums he is going to ask if miniclip peple could come over to gamers and join when iniclip is down because minclip has been down alot lately. And if we made a clubpenguin and runescape area on this forum we would get more members. Because those are very popular games. So im suggesting we should really make a runescape and clubpenguin area on this forum. So much more members would come and join this forum and it would be a cool thing. Like i said these are really popular games. i can tell all my friends to come and join and tell yall's friends to come and join too.:-)

LiNuX
10-10-2007, 05:19 PM
yea im discussing that with eric via aim and he has filled me in on that :D hopefully it works out and everything will come in time

good to know that you helped come up with the idea :D

snipeshootergal
10-10-2007, 05:20 PM
lol yea thanks. i hope we can add it and get more members that would hep our forums tremendously.

Jasperking
10-10-2007, 05:22 PM
lol if anymore high posting members join.. it would be hard to keep up with the posts XD

snipeshootergal
10-10-2007, 05:23 PM
but it would be a popular forum. Which would be cool

LiNuX
10-10-2007, 05:51 PM
lol if anymore high posting members join.. it would be hard to keep up with the posts XD

it can get hard to mod the forum as well lol especially if things get out of control

Jasperking
10-10-2007, 05:52 PM
thats true but then you get more trustworthy mods XD

snipeshootergal
10-10-2007, 05:58 PM
most likely but i think it would be good for this forum.

Jasperking
10-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Actually once there are so many members LiNuX will need some co-Admins :)

LiNuX
10-10-2007, 07:03 PM
co-admins are only good for installing mods and changing usergroups - i can handle that for up to 50,000 members for now :D

and as for this plans - it didnt go thru because that site has a contract with another one :( sux for us and them but oh well, we'll try something else