PDA

View Full Version : Playing with Randoms.

Ziek88
03-23-2013, 03:35 PM
I forgot how infuriating playing with randoms is. Playing with friends, we win on average 8/10 games. So far today I'm 0/5. In one of those games I played jungle volibear. After stealing all of the side monsters from me in jungle top decided to feed their lane. After dieing twice almost immediate back to back I ganked top lane. Did all of the damage and killed the enemy top laner. Response I get from my top lane? "Jungle, get the F$%^ out of my lane! Stealing my kills and farm. What are you some scrub noob! L2P" Never before have I ever been raged at for extremely successful ganks. Strange concept to me. So frustrating.

ROFLBRYCE
03-23-2013, 05:38 PM
Frustrating as hell, dude. I'm always running into it on Halo and Battlefield, same problems as you. I quit playing League a while ago, so I imagine it's starting to get worse than it was. Between the idiots, the tryhards, and the elitists, it's not worth bothering unless there's friends playing imo.

Ziek88
03-23-2013, 06:04 PM
Yea, I usually only play with friends but what can I say I'm a gluten for punishment.

LiNuX
03-23-2013, 06:07 PM
It is frustrating...I played 2 games today myself. First game had two people at mid (both failed), and second game had two supports who couldn't take any damage or give any damage.

Ziek88
03-24-2013, 06:35 PM

Today the 3 of the friends were on. Felt good to get back to normal. The 1 random on our team quit after about 15 minutes and we still pulled it off 4v5.