PDA

View Full Version : Smart Cast

Ziek88
04-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Anyone use it? I had only heard of it a few weeks ago and finally decided to try it. originally I expected it to be a severe hindrance since I wasn't used to it and it turns out my play skill level instantly jumped. If you haven't tried smart cast, I'd recommend giving it a shot in a bot game. Makes such a huge difference.

Trunks
04-12-2013, 12:00 PM
I use it on some champions, it does help a lot on reaction time. If I use the champion and know the range fairly well, then I'll use smart cast. If I haven't play a champion much, then I won't use it. I've missed so many spells thinking I was close enough when I'm actually not lol.

Ziek88
04-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Haha oh the fall short. I seem to miss less shots since I switched. I never look at the range finder thing after the first time or two of playing so now I have just removed one more click and aiming process. So much faster. This could be because of all the Karthus games I've played. That Skittle Pop will teach you all about smart cast.

LiNuX
04-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I've used it before but turned it off because it decreased my skills. But it was probably just the champs I played with. Might try it again later

mmoraven
07-06-2013, 09:22 AM
Yup! I actually only use it.. Unless the skills are a little tricky like the veigar AOE stun..
But i found it to save me clicking time!