PDA

View Full Version : I hate 343i

Jjjet1
04-12-2013, 06:46 PM
Here are some rants about Halo 4 and 343i.

343i has taken one of my most loved games and turned it into mush... Ever since they took over for Bungie back during Reach, the online gameplay has gone to crap and it really isn't that fun anymore. It's rediculous when I'm split screening with two buddies and we get 80/100 kills ecause it's so easy to kill people in Halo 4. Did I mention we were split screening? This is why I have high hopes for Destiny. Sadly, when ever I have high hopes for something, they are almost always squashed when I actually experience the game. I waitd many years for Halo 2 and happily recieved and played that game for days. So I can only hope that the wait for this game is worth it as it was for Halo 2.... I hope.

thedeparted
04-12-2013, 10:41 PM
First post since Oct 2010, welcome back rofl

ROFLBRYCE
04-14-2013, 12:29 PM
Gotta remember, Halo 1 wasn't perfect either. It's 343's first Halo game so they're doing what they can, and they're being responsive to what the community wants. For the kills thing I'm thinking you've got a sweet internet connection or you're playing with people below your skill level. It's still a 4shot BR (Halo 2, 3) and a 5 shot DMR like in Reach, so I dunno how you're saying it's too easy.

Halo 4 isn't my favorite one by any means (They took out race :( and rumble pit!) but they're improving all the time. Everyone's pretty much just screaming for some small maps, but I'm happy with what they did in the story and the multi-player community is leaps ahead of Reach. I just can't wait until the CSR gets balanced out and I can stop getting roflstomped by everyone, play with some people my own skill level lol.

paecmaker
04-14-2013, 02:25 PM
From what Ive seen the game mp looks a lot better than Reach(which 343 had nothing to do with)

Akatosh
04-14-2013, 09:50 PM
I thought Halo 4 was a great improvement over Reach. Its nowhere near Halo 2 but I thought the MP and Campaign had that Halo atmosphere. My only complaint is the new drop system and emphasis and load outs.