PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Release Date Confirmed

Trunks
08-20-2013, 08:43 PM
11/15/2013 is the confirmed release date for the PS4.

I'm surprised they didn't want to put it out before the CoD ghost release.

LiNuX
08-20-2013, 08:54 PM
Nice. Wonder how fast it will go.

I know when PS3 came out, it went by very quickly. A friend of mine waited in line and bought several and sold the others on ebay for a profit.

Mizel
08-21-2013, 02:12 PM
I heard on the radio today that by the Xmas season they should already have 30 games out for it too. That seemed like a lot to me but that could be because I never really pay attention to how quickly games come out for new systems :P

Sadly, I don't think the PS4 or One are in my future. Think I'll pump that money into my PC instead.

LiNuX
08-21-2013, 08:19 PM
Think I'll pump that money into my PC instead.

I had that feeling years ago, that's why I never bought the PS3 or 360.

Mizel
08-22-2013, 08:29 AM
Haha Yea me too. I bought my PS2 because I had my own apartment for my Senior Year in high school and needed a DVD player. Figured I might as well just buy the PS2. My husband had a PS3 when we moved in together, otherwise I doubt I would have gotten one. And then when that PS3 crapped out, we bought another just because we figured it was the same as buying a BRD player.

paecmaker
08-22-2013, 10:50 AM
Still hate it that microsoft delayed the release for xbox one in sweden. Lets just say there are many gamers who will probably choose ps4 instead.

LiNuX
08-22-2013, 09:07 PM
Haha Yea me too. I bought my PS2 because I had my own apartment for my Senior Year in high school and needed a DVD player. Figured I might as well just buy the PS2. My husband had a PS3 when we moved in together, otherwise I doubt I would have gotten one. And then when that PS3 crapped out, we bought another just because we figured it was the same as buying a BRD player.

Ha, the DVD player aspect was also a justification for me to get the PS2, I even bought the extra Remote for it. I thought it was awesome at the time, play games AND watch movies. Completely forgot about that reason until you just mentioned it.