PDA

View Full Version : The New Batman

Mizel
08-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Welp, they've finally cast the new Batman....
*drum roll*
Ben Affleck! Whomp whomp...

Holy casting news! Ben Affleck to play Batman in sequel - NBC News.com (http://www.nbcnews.com/entertainment/holy-casting-news-ben-affleck-play-batman-man-steel-sequel-6C10984418)

You know. For once I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the movie. All I've seen all morning is people complaining about it.... I'm pretty sure he's not going to make a good Batman. But we shall see :P

LiNuX
08-23-2013, 06:33 PM
I heard about it before I went to work today.

I don't think we can go from what Christian Bale set as the bar for being Batman to Benny. Plus this might result in the movie suffering in the box office.

Trunks
08-23-2013, 10:36 PM
I think that anyone besides Christan Bale was going to be weird, no one was going to be happy no matter who it was.

JukeboxRoxy
08-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Totally disklike this casting... Ben is so... average. Ya his recent success, blah blah...

Newkeh
11-03-2013, 07:17 AM
batman is at most a costumed very skilled martial arts creep who is rich
making movies about him sounding like a mutated dog/bat that can speak english is like a slap in the bells for all humans with a taste of real fictional logic

i suspect that batman has been mistaken and accepted as a superhero because superman comicbooks were already popular at the time he was first released to the masses of kids

if it was up to me i would have superman kick batmans ass back to his cave
or teach him how to fly from a cliff without his gadgets!!

i might like the movie :) i dont care about actors since i never remember them anyways

TonyDrebin
05-30-2018, 05:08 AM
Looking back at this, I've come to realize how the new DC movies (with the exemption of Wonder Woman) were terribly made.