PDA

View Full Version : new quick signature

Jasperking
10-11-2007, 04:57 PM
yay i actually made a new signature :p its a red one too. I dunno why but i just randomly wanted to make one looking like that.

This is my first sig that didnt take me that long to do which is why i said its a quick signature. I think it turned out pretty kewl for a basic sig

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z308/Jasperking/nero_dante4.jpg(updated version)

i will need to add my initials of my username on there somewhere though

LiNuX
10-11-2007, 05:00 PM
wow i like it lol, i like the background and the text is pretty cool :D better than what i did lol - keep it up

p.s. the guys look too yellow - use a color adjustment layer or something - or lower opacity

Jasperking
10-11-2007, 05:24 PM
thanks for pointing that out linux :). Ill go fix now lol.

How about now?
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z308/Jasperking/nero_dante4.jpg

LiNuX
10-11-2007, 05:53 PM
looks a bit better, less yellow tham before lol :D keep it up

Jasperking
10-11-2007, 05:56 PM
lol thanks and i finally added the text also so this sig is finished.

It only took me an hour and 30 mins for this one. Which includes everything i did to it and masking the original image which took ages because the ql of the image wasnt that great and it was dark so it was hard to tell if it was part of those two characters#

added the new one to my actual sig for the forum

LiNuX
10-11-2007, 06:03 PM
i love the text lol, red is my favorite color :D

1.5 hrs is long time for me lol, i'd probably give up making sigs, the ones i make takes like 30 mins or 45 mins max cuz after that i just give up or work on it the next day and i restart my time :-P hehe

Jasperking
10-11-2007, 06:06 PM
It may only take that long for you but that might be because you get your renders from somewhere? or do you mask your own out of pictures. Because i mask my own usually lol

btw thanks for the good comments :)

LiNuX
10-11-2007, 06:17 PM
im bad at rendering so yes i get my renders elsewhere, i can do what you do but as u said, takes more time lol, and i get impatient quickly

Jasperking
10-11-2007, 06:19 PM
Yeah im really impatient which is why i hardly so sigs. But i sometimes get an urdge to make a sig for no reason. Today was because i watched some DMC4 trailers so i felt like making another sig for it

diablo
10-12-2007, 08:26 AM
good job jasperking, i love the color and background effects :)

Jasperking
10-12-2007, 11:05 AM
lol thanks :p. It was only a quick sig but i really like it. I like my old one too though which took twice as long to make :p