PDA

View Full Version : music and gaming

Blinky
10-21-2013, 03:57 PM
what kind of music do you listen to when you game?
i have a few different genres i listen to when i play.
electronic-LoL
frank sinatra/metal-FPS
hiphop-driving

LiNuX
10-21-2013, 08:49 PM
When playing FPS, I usually have music turned off. But when playing games like League of Legends, I play lots of Rock.

For racing games, I'd generally go for songs that pump me up, usually punk rock or other forms of rock.

Yes. I like rock.

Imperial_Kade
10-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Hell ill listen to red hot chili peppers any game

Trunks
10-22-2013, 02:09 AM
The only game that I listen to music while I lay is League of Legends. I normally listen to Techno, don't want to hear a lot of vocals to distract me. For other games I normally like to listen to the story and dialog, or for Online FPS I prefer complete silence so I can hear foot steps/gun shots. When I use to play WoW, I always listened to techno during raids, techno pumps me up, and dubstep, lots of dubstep.

Ziek88
10-22-2013, 06:30 AM
If I'm playing any game that isn't story based I'm listening to music. Currently I can't stop listening to 3. Specifically that band. I rotate through a lot of genres though depending on my mood at the time. The only time I don't have music going is when I'm playing a game with story or with friends. Gotta have those tunes.

ROFLBRYCE
10-23-2013, 11:55 PM
I like the game sound tracks for the most part, otherwise the only time I'm listening to my own music is farming materials on WoW. Lots of indie, and punk. Billy Talent, Die Mannequin, Polar Bear Club, stuff like that.

Blinky
10-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Hell ill listen to red hot chili peppers any game "CAN'T STOP" and "califoniacation"

Kenoi
10-30-2013, 06:21 PM
I'll listen to electronica while playing driving games, as for many others, its rock.