PDA

View Full Version : Minecraft!

Imperial_Kade
01-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Ok how about we organize a UHC? Got a few friends that wanna play! I can post on planet minecraft and get some people from the interwebs

for those who dont know what UHC (ULTRA HARDCORE CRAFT)
Minecraft Ultra Hardcore Mod (Removes Automatic Healing) - Minecraft Media - Punchwood.com (http://www.punchwood.com/index.php?/topic/4365-minecraft-ultra-hardcore-mod-removes-automatic-healing/)

@linux Can you get the server up and running? Actually a reg. server is all I ask just please turn off Nat. Regeneration in the server properties file

I was think a UHC deathmatch with 4 teams of 2?!?!?!

ANYONE INTERESTED

xLykos
01-08-2014, 04:38 PM
We've done multiple servers in the past and sadly no one ever really played on the last one so it sort of fizzled out before we would've liked

Imperial_Kade
01-08-2014, 04:45 PM
This 1 is temporary its just like a match that can last a while if people are smart and i can get 8 people already have 4

Imperial_Kade
01-10-2014, 09:38 AM
Hey will someone make a server I can't port forward because Internet provider doesn't allow it if someone will make a simple server it doesn't have to be anything special just a regular server ill play on it alongside my 3 friends that really want a private server!!!!

Trunks
01-10-2014, 12:08 PM
I actually just set up a minecraft server on a linux server. I'm pretty new to linux, so it doesn't have a lot of fancy stuff, but it does work. I'm also not really sure how much the server can handle, the server is a laptop, and it only has 3 gb's of memory. I probably won't keep it on all the time, but throughout the day I'll keep it up. So feel free to join, just be the aware it's not a 24/7 server. I made it more for me and a friend, but you and a couple of friends are welcome to play if the server can handle it. Just no griefing or I'll be shutting it down.

IP: 173.81.56.97:25565

Me and a friend were playing on it last night and I noticed that it does lag when downloading more map. It should stop once everything loads though. I'll need all your usernames so I can add them to the whitelist though. Either PM me or post them here.

Jaxgilbert10
01-10-2014, 12:42 PM
Can we play on it tonight?

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Make it three teams of three 9 people would be cool and our squad could be on a team...Is that a good idea?

Trunks
01-10-2014, 01:11 PM
I don't have mods on the server to do the survival tournament thing. This is just a vanilla minecraft server. Might set up something like that in the future. But right now I'm busy and not familiar enough with the linux command line.

Imperial_Kade
01-10-2014, 02:16 PM
trunks keep it up till 10:00-12:00 PLZ vanilla just fine THANKS a lot trunks!!!

Captain_TNTXx
Drumming_kid
jaxgilbert10

please whitelist these!!!!

we will not grief if its ok to keep it lag free don't put any mods on it

is it bukkit?

THANKS

Trunks
01-10-2014, 02:37 PM
No it's not bukkit, I was going to make it bukkitcraft, but the newest version was only 1.6.4 and I didn't want everyone to have to switch the version of there launcher over. Plus I didn't think my server could handle any extra pluggins, it's a 5 year old lap top. It's easy enough to create a craftbukkit server, I could easily create enough directory for it. I'm sure I could move the world over too, so definitely could be a future think.

Anyway, I'll add your names to the white list and you guys should be able to play. I have the server running now.

Imperial_Kade
01-10-2014, 02:50 PM
actually I have a world file that my friends would like to use im not like forcing you to use it if you don't want to tell me but if its ok and you haven't made to much stuff on your old map can we use this map I have? If you don't want to tell me please!

Trunks
01-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Me and my friend already did quite a bit on this one, we will probably just stick with this one for now.

Imperial_Kade
01-10-2014, 05:28 PM
thats fine

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Wow like it like i said before can you keep it up from 9:00-12:00?

Trunks
01-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I'm normally up that late anyway. If it ever starts lagging just shoot me a PM and I'll restart it. That normally fixes the lag issue.

xLykos
01-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Made a stronghold around an NPC village. Looks pretty awesome lol

Imperial_Kade
01-13-2014, 07:49 AM
Yeah haven't played minecraft in a while but getting back into it I'm currently building that vault thing hope it turns out good