PDA

View Full Version : Games of 2014

Imperial_Kade
01-15-2014, 08:15 AM
What games are you excited about this year? For me it's probaly around Tom Clancy(RIP):The division, South Park: Stick of truth,and to see how DayZ grows.

Ziek88
01-15-2014, 08:20 AM
This may be blasphemy but I honestly can't think of a single new game I'm looking forward to in the coming year. I've felt like there has been an overall lack of quality control with pretty much all new games. Sure they look pretty but where's the content? Basically, I'm looking forward to collecting classics haha.

Imperial_Kade
01-15-2014, 08:35 AM
This may be blasphemy but I honestly can't think of a single new game I'm looking forward to in the coming year. I've felt like there has been an overall lack of quality control with pretty much all new games. Sure they look pretty but where's the content? Basically, I'm looking forward to collecting classics haha.

Same! I made this thread to find some new games that I could look into all the the new top blah games of 2014 to me it all looked like crap except Tom Clancys the division and maybe a metal gear solid

Mizel
01-15-2014, 09:08 AM
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-video-game.jpg

This is really one of the only games that I am excited about for this year.

The other is/was Broken Age. Part 1 came out yesterday for just Kickstarter backers (I think). There have been a lot of complaints about part 1. I hear part 2 is better though.

Jaxgilbert10
01-15-2014, 09:27 AM
What games are you excited about this year? For me it's probaly around Tom Clancy(RIP):The division, South Park: Stick of truth,and to see how DayZ grows.

Dude you are seriously exited with the southpark game...I'm not interested,but that is just me

Trunks
01-15-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm interested in quite a few games, but I'm easily pleased. I'll list in order.

Elder Scrolls Online
South Park RPG ( already have collectors edition payed for )
Titan Fall
Super Smash Bros - Wii u
Dying Light
Hyrule Warriors - Wii U
Mario Kart 8 - Wii U
Game of Thrones Season 1 (telltale games)
Walking Dead season 2 (telltale games)
Dark Souls 2

Mizel
01-15-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm interested in quite a few games, but I'm easily pleased. I'll list in order.

Elder Scrolls Online
South Park RPG ( already have collectors edition payed for )
Titan Fall
Super Smash Bros - Wii u
Dying Light
Hyrule Warriors - Wii U
Mario Kart 8 - Wii U
Game of Thrones Season 1 (telltale games)
Walking Dead season 2 (telltale games)
Dark Souls 2

I totally forgot that I have a Wii U now! LOL You just reminded me of all of these awesome games that are coming out :D

Imperial_Kade
01-15-2014, 01:13 PM
Hmm not interested in any of those games except dark souls 2

Also WHEN IS THE WOLF AMOUNG US EP.2 GONNA COME OUT
I've been waiting for 2 months 2 months ago it was supposed to come out OMG

xLykos
01-15-2014, 04:02 PM
I'm looking forward to ESO, Titanfall, South Park, and I think Watch_Dogs is going to be really cool

Knibbler
01-16-2014, 01:28 PM
There's only a couple games I can honestly say I'm looking forward to playing.
That would be;

- Tom Clancy's The Division
This game, to me just looks fantastic. The Snowdrop Engine is just beautiful.. the question to answer is, shall I pick up a next-gen console just for this game or pray the PC port lives up to the games hype.

- Watch_Dogs
I gotta say, I have just loved and obsessed over everything Ubisoft have shown of this game. The End.

And I want to say TitanFall.. But with the same guys behind it as CoD 4, I just can't get the of it being just a CoD reskin with mechs and jetpacks.

Trunks
01-16-2014, 02:47 PM
And I want to say TitanFall.. But with the same guys behind it as CoD 4, I just can't get the of it being just a CoD reskin with mechs and jetpacks.

TitanFall uses the source engine, so it's going to play completely different from any CoD

Imperial_Kade
01-16-2014, 03:00 PM
There's only a couple games I can honestly say I'm looking forward to playing.
That would be;

- Tom Clancy's The Division
This game, to me just looks fantastic. The Snowdrop Engine is just beautiful.. the question to answer is, shall I pick up a next-gen console just for this game or pray the PC port lives up to the games hype.

- Watch_Dogs
I gotta say, I have just loved and obsessed over everything Ubisoft have shown of this game. The End.

Oh yeah The division is gonna be my favorite probably gonna get starbound soon didn't know what it was like until I saw all the stuff so made a list

Dark Souls 2
The Division
....... That's about it SOMEONE MAKE SOMETHING GOOD

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

TitanFall uses the source engine, so it's going to play completely different from any CoD

The Garry's mod source engine?

xLykos
01-16-2014, 03:15 PM
Omg how did I forget Dark Souls 2?

Kenoi
01-16-2014, 05:29 PM
ooh I really wish that Yakuza 5 will come to North America. Unfortunately, Sega no plans since they're working on the new 'Ishin' installment.
I'm not sure what good titles are coming out this year. I'll have to look out for them.

ROFLBRYCE
01-17-2014, 09:30 AM
Just waiting on

WoW: Warlords of Draenor
Elder Scrolls Online (Might PS4 this one)
Mario Kart (WiiU)
SuperSmashBros (WiiU)
Final Fantasy 15 (IF it's out this year :( )
Destiny (PS4)
TitanFall (360)

aaaand I think that's about it. There's not a huge lineup of announcements this year so far, but that's how it usually goes year 1 of a new console generation

Trunks
01-17-2014, 11:19 AM
The Garry's mod source engine?

It's the same engine, but it was heavily modified. Anything valve uses source engine.

Imperial_Kade
01-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Oh I mean I knew that but I didn't know Titan fall was getting developed by Valve just respawn and ea? Hmm

Trunks
01-17-2014, 11:38 AM
It's not made by valve, they're just using there engine. It's going to look nothing like any other valve game. It's going to be a very heavily modified version of source mod. They just used it as a foundation since it's a well built engine it's probably easy to modify and use.

Imperial_Kade
01-17-2014, 11:44 AM
It's not made by valve, they're just using there engine. It's going to look nothing like any other valve game. It's going to be a very heavily modified version of source mod. They just used it as a foundation since it's a well built engine it's probably easy to modify and use.

Oh ok you were confusing you me there

Th3-devils-princess
01-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Dying Light
looks like it will be horrifyingly interesting lol :)

Moonlitsun
01-21-2014, 06:38 PM
new smash bros
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma
Yarn Yoshi
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Yoshi’s New Island

Mizel
01-22-2014, 03:08 PM
Yoshi’s New Island

Oh how I wish this wasn't a 3DS exclusive :*(

licknilley
03-02-2014, 06:36 AM
I'm going to have to agree with Imperial_Kade, by saying the game I'm most looking forward to is South Park: The Stick of Truth, but also I'm looking forward to Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts! Hoping for a good year for gaming

EpsilonX
03-02-2014, 04:16 PM
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, The Evil Within, and Smash Bros if it comes out this year. I'm just currently playing through my backlog

ROFLBRYCE
03-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes, The Evil Within, and Smash Bros if it comes out this year. I'm just currently playing through my backlog

Reaaally hoping they don't delay Smash Bros. It was only a soft date of summer this year they set though :/

paecmaker
03-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Some of the games I wish for 2014

Witcher 3
Arma 3, while it was released last year there are some big updates soon
Wargame red dragon
Dragon age inquisition

There are more but I dont remember which ones come out 2014.

Mizel
03-03-2014, 08:29 AM
witcher 3

So excited!

paecmaker
03-03-2014, 10:54 AM
So excited!

The first game I have ever pre booked. :D

Mizel
03-03-2014, 10:56 AM
The first game I have ever pre booked. :D

Nice! :) I still have to finish the second one. I'm about halfway through. I think I may be the only person that liked the 1st one better :P