PDA

View Full Version : Age of Armor Open Beta Test on Oct 20!

sbqsqssb
10-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Age of Armor had a successfully end of its Close Beta Test, and everyone are expecting the Open Beta Test, to cure their eager, we decide to open the Open Beta test than we have planned. The Open Beta test will start on October 20, 2007.

so,it will come.May siege &monster siege will be much more fun for the player in the open beta. And in open beta test u can register a account youself and enjpoy the future war.

LiNuX
10-11-2007, 09:52 PM
you have to earn the right to show pictures or links!

are you a staff of that game?

Jasperking
10-12-2007, 11:26 AM
I am guessing this is spam. If it isnt please make a thread in the New Gamers board. Thx

sbqsqssb
10-13-2007, 12:59 AM
I am guessing this is spam. If it isnt please make a thread in the New Gamers board. Thx

e..seems that I missed to post there or my post didn`t showed up - - .My browser got some problems in this site with the interface...maybe I should have a try again,thank u for remind me .

Jasperking
10-13-2007, 07:27 AM
Ok this is not spam because you have answered my request :) thx

sbqsqssb
10-14-2007, 09:05 PM
that`s alright,if anyone will read it is better than nobody read it..-.-

played this game in recent mounthes,not bad,but the game is complex...
In the open beta test,the players only need ti register their own account or if he already has the close beta test account,then he can take his account again and take the present for the close beta test players!And if u have already downloaded the client,u will only need a updata for open beta test!The register system will be online soon.

that`s a good news for the player who is interested in Sci-F!

Vamp
10-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Eh, I'm not looking forward to it, don't think of me as a negative person. I already did the closed beta, didn't like it.

LiNuX
10-17-2007, 10:49 PM
is this just a one day open beta? and it happens to fall on this saturday lol

sbqsqssb
10-22-2007, 01:57 AM
is this just a one day open beta? and it happens to fall on this saturday lol

nono,as the openbeta started yesterday,I get a news for it today.it will play for free,but u cant use the online-shop in openbeta.

whatever,the natural human`s armor has a pretty face for them lol

Gerrit
10-30-2007, 11:58 PM
hmm, ill just try it i guess...
I guess ill google it then

Joshuah
10-31-2007, 11:18 AM
http://www.aoaus.com/
Do you have to download it? I am not sure what that means :-( but looks cool if you have to download it I am not!!