PDA

View Full Version : My first PENTA

Imperial_Kade
04-17-2014, 04:17 PM
Hey guys long time no see just came back to see what was going on!!! I'm currently level 24 and already have a ranked team put together (we are all on the brink of ranked!)I'm going to TRY to come regularly!!! Well whats up on the forum???
Oh yeah last night got my first PENTA KILL!!!

PENTA KILL!!!!
Viktor Penta Kill!!! - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yQa1r5YBhw)

paecmaker
04-17-2014, 04:22 PM
congratulations, I have yet to get one.

Truth be told I haven't played much lol lately.

To busy blowing up kerbals in KSP. :p

Ziek88
04-17-2014, 08:21 PM
First, well done sir. A penta is always a spiffy thing to achieve.

Second, pumped to see another Viktor player out there.

Third, well done being the highest CS in the game. Farming is one of the more difficult things to learn in this game and at level 24 it's good to see you're doing it.

Basically, well done all around.

*Sidenote, if you wanna add some people to your list to game with you can add me. I'm on pretty often with a bunch of friends. Good luck in your ranked when you folks get there. My in game is the same as my name here.

Imperial_Kade
04-17-2014, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the replies guys KSP is a fun game to watch (dont own) and I love the super AP underdog champs who can wreck. Hope to play soon whats summoner name?

My 2 names are
Wretched Havoc
Imperialkade
Add-me

LiNuX
04-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Very nice! Congrats on your first Penta!

paecmaker
04-18-2014, 02:27 AM
Im "the summoning" on lol, if I might play some day. :p

xLykos
05-29-2014, 06:28 PM
Picked up my second penta today in One for All, got it with Kog Maw. Got the last kill with a max range ult lol

LiNuX
06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Picked up my second penta today in One for All, got it with Kog Maw. Got the last kill with a max range ult lol

Very nice!

I saw a Yasou get a penta on the enemy team yesterday, and a shyvana get one against my team today. Both Ranked games.