PDA

View Full Version : Feral Flare Junglers

xLykos
04-29-2014, 03:40 PM
This is an interesting item. It finally makes the Wriggler's Lantern worth getting and it has really brought back ad carry junglers.

Super popular junglers with this item are basically every ad jungler that benefits from attack speed, but the big time abusers are:
Master Yi
Xin Zhao
Nocturne
Warwick
And Udyr, among others.

And of course there's my personal favorite jungler at the moment, Volibear.

Anyone else abusing this item? And if so who are you currently using?

LiNuX
04-29-2014, 08:21 PM
I haven't tried it yet. But I have been a fan of Wriggle's Lantern in the past, have used it with Nocturne and Shaco, but not in the current season.

I don't have a good jungle anymore, my only decent one is AD Shaco, which I do pretty well with when it comes to pushing lanes. My nocturne and amumu aren't as good as they used to be.

xLykos
04-29-2014, 08:56 PM
It took me a little bit to buy into the hype but yeah it's pretty sick lol

LiNuX
04-29-2014, 11:24 PM
I was planning on getting it the other day when I was jungling with Shaco, but our top never loaded into the game and I had to do Top lane and I built differently. So it's still on my list of 'must try.'

xLykos
04-30-2014, 01:01 AM
Definitely worth a try. Almost every ban in ranked is a feral flare jungler though

Ziek88
04-30-2014, 06:36 AM
I rarely jungle anymore since I usually mid with the folks I've been playing with but did get one J4 game in a bit ago. I wouldn't say he beneifts that much from it but it was certainly interesting. I like that it adds a bit more diversity in to the jungle scene builds. I did always like Nocturne. Soon perhaps.

xLykos
05-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I wouldn't build it on J4. He benefits more from attack damage than attack speed.

Nocturne is definitely a monster now though lol

Ziek88
05-01-2014, 09:02 PM
Yea, I probably won't do it again. It was entertaining but we were so far ahead that match I pretty much could have gone AP J4 and still won.