PDA

View Full Version : No Match History?

LiNuX
07-20-2014, 01:49 PM
I just played a ranked game with Lux, 30 mins in, I get disconnected and can't connect. I tried for about 15 mins, I can into the launcher fine, but the game won't connect.

Now, the match doesn't show up in my match history at all, neither does it reflect anything against my stats in the 'leagues' page as well, overall, or for Lux. It's like the match never happened. Has anyone experienced this before?

I wouldn't mind if I was losing the game, but we were on the verge of winning, already past their inhibitors.

My conquest to Gold III won't happen :( Finally on a winning streak, and it doesn't even count.

edit: started a normal just to see, loads fine, I had no penalties for "leaving" or anything. Did I dream 30 mins of gaming?

edit2: the normal game shows up in my history, but the lux game is still missing.

Ziek88
07-21-2014, 08:46 AM
I've seen it a few times and from what I've read it usually has to do with a massive server failure. Odds are the same thing happened to everyone else in that game. Last time it happened to me I had to contact Riot support because my account got stuck in a game that ceased to exist. Riot told me they basically have to clear the cache and reboot the server which makes sense since the game doesn't exist afterwords since it wouldn't have been transferred for match history storage yet and they had to clear it all out. Does not hurt you any.

LiNuX
07-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Sounds like that's pretty much what happened.

Oh well. Could have used that win over the loss that I got playing with Caitlyn after that.