PDA

View Full Version : General Info Supreme commander

Doctor Bean
09-22-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey there, i was wondering if anyone is still playing this amazing RTS game here and wanted to join in some online games?

ROFLBRYCE
09-22-2014, 10:32 PM
Can't say I've even heard of it, but after looking it up definitely gonna pick it up on the next steam sale!

Welcome to the forum friend :)

Ziek88
09-24-2014, 08:30 AM
I used to play it a long time ago. Was a pretty fun game. For anyone that likes RTS it's a pretty solid game. I might give it a reinstall in a few weeks here. I'll have a lot more free time on my hands then.

Ziek88
10-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Can't say I've even heard of it, but after looking it up definitely gonna pick it up on the next steam sale!

Welcome to the forum friend :)

Get it from humble bundle within the next 5 days for a dollar. It's the gold edition so the full game as well as the expansion. I'm gonna pick it up myself cause I don't have the expansion.

EpsilonX
10-10-2014, 12:15 AM
I always wanted this game but never had a computer that could run it :\

Hopefully i'll grab it once I (finally) get around to getting a new PC

Ziek88
10-10-2014, 06:36 AM
I always wanted this game but never had a computer that could run it :\

Hopefully i'll grab it once I (finally) get around to getting a new PC

Well if you plan to get it, spend the $1 so you have it for when you can run it. It normally costs $20-40 pending what sale you find. I'm surprised you can't run it though? When it originally came out I was playing it on a 3.4 Ghz core 2 duo with 2 gigs of ram and a 256 meg 64-bit graphics card.