PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Hope You all can help me

k1tten
11-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Hi all. My man is a big time gamer. And I support his game time. However he has games everywhere! I never know what games he has and it makes it hard to buy for him. That and he has every system there is. He would like to catalog them all. its going to take him a very long time lol, anyways the question i have is with xmas right around the corner i would love to get him something to help out. Do you all have any ideas or suggestions besides just a plain book for him to write the game titals in? like something that can track all his games and have info or something of the sorts?

Ziek88
11-24-2014, 06:49 AM
I keep a record of owned games and in what form they are in a google doc. There is a Sony list, Microsoft list and PC list. Then within each list I have a color to code which generation the game is for. This way game series that spanned multiple generations are still listed in one spot.

I use this for movies as well. This way when out at the shop I can tell what I already own. It's nice since the list can be accessed by your phone.

If you share the doc between the two of you then you can both access it anytime and edit it as needed.

Kalgalath
11-25-2014, 11:59 PM
Think about getting blank cd cases so that he can write on the out side of them what the game is for all those missing original cases. And then, get a hard case tower to hold all the cases.

At any rate, thats what I like to do.

Project Blaze
12-01-2014, 09:22 PM
I got a DVD shelf stand where I can put my games in that are in similar cases. That might work.