PDA

View Full Version : Season 5

xLykos
03-25-2015, 12:53 AM
Did my placements awhile back after taking a good two months away from league. Was sure rusty but played ok, ended up 4-6 and placed bronze 2. I knew I was in for a rough time. ELO hell proved to be as real as ever as I tried to make my climb. AFK's, trolls, feeders, DC's. All that good stuff. But something happened. Me and my friend started to get on an amazing streak in duo queue and I made it to bronze 1. In no time I made it to my promo to silver. "Show time" I thought to myself. Well... Then I took another slight hiatus. Started playing Smite again and after about a week I decided it was time to finish what I started. After playing the fast paced Smite for a week, League just felt slowed down and so easy. I absolutely dominated and won my promo in 4 games. I did it guys, I made it out of bronze!

LiNuX
03-25-2015, 07:25 PM
I finished 4-6 as well. I was actually 4-1 and thought "THIS IS EASY" then lost the next 5. Landed in Silver 2, but lost the first game and it dropped me to Silver 3.

Still in S3, haven't really played much lately. In promo to go back to S2 but haven't had the motivation or time to play.

xLykos
03-25-2015, 09:01 PM
I was dying like 8 times a game though so I'm not surprised I placed low.

LiNuX
03-27-2015, 08:48 PM
I was dying like 8 times a game though so I'm not surprised I placed low.

My KDR was terrible, I think I was placed in Silver 2 because I was Gold II last season. I was in my promos to Plat V, but major losing streak shot me down to G2.

And I believe this year, they took last year's rankings into count.

xLykos
03-28-2015, 12:32 AM
I really hope I can get gold this season. I've been playing really well. Won 10 straight games jungling so that helps lol

LiNuX
03-28-2015, 05:58 PM
Played a game for the first time in a week, forgot that I was in my promos when I started (just wanted to kill some time), so it was a nice surprise when I won and the message popped up that I was promoted to S2.