PDA

View Full Version : ShadowMario64's Review: Big Brain Academy Wii Degree

Metallica1983
10-14-2007, 12:03 PM
This is an older game for the Wii but I thought I'd review it. Big Brain Academy Wii Degree is the sequal to the brain teasing game for the Nintendo DS. This game is very fun with alot of minigames some of these mini games are repetitive but that shouldn't stop anyone from having fun with this game.This may not be a game for expierenced and or mature players. Though this game does not have a real story to go by and it does not really use the motion sensitive features it is still a very fun and addicting game.:twitcy:

:-)Pros:

1. Wide selection of mini games to choose from.

2.Multiplayer versus and co-op.

3. use your own Mii stored on the console as your character.

4. fun and addicting game play

:no:cons:

1.some repetitive minigames

2.no real story mode for the game

3.may not be a game for mature and or expierenced players

4. does not really use wii's motion sensitive feature in a unique way

Final review 2/5

Comment:

This is a game you should really consider picking up for younger gamers as for the rest of us this is not a game you should consider getting. In my opinion i think this is a very fun game for kids and adults despite its flaws this game should keep younger gamers entertained for hours and should keep those kids at heart entertained as well I should know my parents love it lol.:twitcy:

NDM
10-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Well, thank you for the update you are to kind XD.. Good Review! Keep me/us updating

Riku-Nara
10-14-2007, 12:56 PM
this review, i like way better.
good job! :D

xeysz
10-14-2007, 09:56 PM
nice review, thanks.

Metallica1983
10-14-2007, 10:07 PM
i hope the gr staff thinks so too

LiNuX
10-14-2007, 10:10 PM
yup lol :D good review, i havent followed up on wii games when they first came out to notice this game lol but sounds intersted :D

keep it up!

Jasperking
10-15-2007, 04:26 AM
nice review on a wii game lol. I cant wait till the CMS board is up

Metallica1983
10-15-2007, 07:36 PM
do u think ive even got a chance of being picked for a position on the game review staff jasperking? i think i got a good shot