PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl champs

LiNuX
09-14-2006, 01:51 PM
who do you think will be this seasons superbowl champs? for me i think it'll be the patriots, they have been my favorite since before long time ago was there lol, that doesnt make any sense, but go patriots ?;D

jasonbay
09-15-2006, 02:13 PM
I was thinkinh the Panthers were going to win because I got Vcash on them . But after week 1 im not so sure. I dont the Patriots will win . Why would have the Jets listed up there . There not even going to make the playoffs .

s1mba
09-15-2006, 02:19 PM
lol you new yorker...giants and jets arent even close to favorites for the superbowl, tho the giants are decent...i think seahawks! they still got all the tools from last tyear, wen they got to teh Super bowl...

LiNuX
09-15-2006, 02:22 PM
lol giants and jets, never been a fan of 'em, i liked the cowboys, patriots, dolphins, packers and the STEELERS, lol, the rest i dont care. patriots are my first favorite, steelers are my second lol, i forget to put the steelers on the list? lol wow

diablo
09-16-2006, 04:48 PM
colts may win this season, i hope so, they are my favorite

Twigz
10-10-2006, 06:53 PM
Liunx is only a Pat fan cause I am! ?:P But seriously, I feel that the Pats's time is now to get another one...it would be nice to see someone else get a chance...but I love my Pat's chance as well...especially with that draft pick Lawrence Maroney; he seems like he can make a difference on the team...we'll see, as I type it's Week 5...

crazay
10-22-2006, 01:51 PM
colts do well all the time but at the end they lose but this season may be different for them, so go colts :D

Twigz
10-23-2006, 03:45 PM
The Colts are currently 6-0...I remember they started 9-0 or maybe 10-0 last year or the year before...and they got past 2 rounds, and lost to get to the Super Bowl...so I guess we'll see what happens this year...

LiNuX
10-23-2006, 03:58 PM
yea colts are great, i saw their last game, they were losing, for like 10 mins lol, and came back with like 3 more touchdowns lol, they were 11-0 starting last year when they lost their first game, i remember that cuz of conversations in school lol, 6-0 again this season, they'll lose for superbowl again lol

Twigz
10-24-2006, 01:02 PM
Come on man...it's week 8...there's a lot more football to play before we can say that they're going to lose in the playoffs...LOL

LiNuX
10-24-2006, 01:33 PM
Come on man...it's week 8...there's a lot more football to play before we can say that they're going to lose in the playoffs...LOL

you're right about that, we have plenty of time to say they r gonna lose lol, but im saying it now, they are gonna lose, i'll leave the rest of the season for otehrs to say it