PDA

View Full Version : Become a Game Reviewer

LiNuX
10-14-2007, 08:20 PM
Well as some of you may have been aware of our new section that is coming for game reviews submitted by users like you. Only staff members t itled Game Reviewer post these reviews into our CMS which should be coming within a day or two.

There is a Staff Applications Board (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60) in this board itself as a Child Board. It is inside Forum talk and you will submit your applications for a staff in that board.

Just open a New Thread and Title it anything like this "Game Reviewer Position: PUT YOUR USERNAME HERE"

A staff will look at it and approve it or reject it. It will go into the Approved and Declined inner child boards which should be set up soon.

Please open a new thread and provide us this information:

1. Name (first name will do just fine)
2. Age
3. Location (country will be fine, no need to go to specific city or zip codes)
4. Email: please post in this fashion: Admin (@) Gamers-forum.com - so the email does NOT become a link. the last thing you want is spambots picking up your email.
5. How long have you been a member of our forum?
6. How many posts do you have as of now? (check your profile)
7. Why would you like to be a game reviewer?
8. How often will you submit a review?
9. Will you get mad if you are not picked? lol :D

Just provide us this information and we'll answer your call - Please note that only YOU can see your own thread and staff. No other regular member can see your thread and you cannot see anyone else thread. This is for privacy.

Thank you, hope some of you can join that usergroup!

Jasperking
10-15-2007, 04:04 AM
I have already been put into this group on the other thread. So do i need to still do this?

LiNuX
10-15-2007, 07:25 AM
no staff just needs to talk to me :) and i'll change the status - the people applying now - i need their info such as email and when they applied for the staff job, i already have your and all the other staff info :D

wifi
10-15-2007, 08:14 AM
how many games do you expect a reviewer to review each week?

LiNuX
10-15-2007, 11:28 AM
how many games do you expect a reviewer to review each week?

about one or two a week would be good, we already have almost a half dozen applicants but we will start out with 3 or 4 :/

decisions will be made either tomorrow night or night after when more people get chance to apply along with me finishing up the cms and its coding - i was screwing with the main php file last nite, i'll have to re-edit it to fix the file paths and stuff

NDM
10-15-2007, 12:15 PM
1. Name: marko
2. Age: 16
3. Location: Serbia
4. Email: markoviner@gmail.com
5. How long have you been a member of our forum? For 2 days now.
6. How many posts do you have as of now? 44
7. Why would you like to be a game reviewer? Cus i do that as my job... I review games and play them... (Every Console)
8. How often will you submit a review? Always, In the magazin in serbia.
9. Will you get mad if you are not picked? No, I wont.

LiNuX
10-15-2007, 12:16 PM
1. Name: marko
2. Age: 16
3. Location: Serbia
4. Email: markoviner@gmail.com
5. How long have you been a member of our forum? For 2 days now.
6. How many posts do you have as of now? 44
7. Why would you like to be a game reviewer? Cus i do that as my job... I review games and play them... (Every Console)
8. How often will you submit a review? Always, In the magazin in serbia.
9. Will you get mad if you are not picked? No, I wont.

wrong place to post, your post is useless to get the position - read the whole thread again lol

NDM
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Yeah okey sorry

LiNuX
11-05-2007, 12:56 PM
we are once again looking for new Game Reviewers if anyone is interested - the current reviewers have done a great job and i don't feel that I have to closely watch any of them anymore so If anyone else is interested just apply if you haven't - Spots are still open!

LiNuX
11-23-2007, 11:01 PM
ok this round of taking game reviewers are done - if anyone else would like to apply just make an application - there are a few others that will get the position as soon as i get the review cms fixed

a second round of accepting game reviewers will come later so anyone applying from now on until the second round shouldn't expect a reply very quickly

thank you!

LiNuX

JustPlainLucas
12-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Ok awesome, i'll apply right now!

El3mentGamer
04-28-2008, 06:20 PM
1. Brandon
2. almost 13
3. USA
4. brandonfriday1995(AT) hotmail .com
5. since Nov 2007
6. 365
7. Something to do on the Forum and to let others no wether or not they should get a game.
8. AMAP (lol i made up that word "as much as possible"
9. nah...

conman1000
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Post a new thread in here,

Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)

LiNuX
05-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Apply to be a Game Reviewer - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=5756)

the above link is more recent and updated - to everyone else: read that above thread to apply, not this

thread locked