PDA

View Full Version : Forum down?

NDM
10-16-2007, 02:44 PM
I have a problem. I try to enter the site around 10:00 PM and the forum didnt load.. Said page expired. I camed back from school tryed again Page expired... Then i tryed again and again page expired and now after 2 houres i made it to the forum. Why is this happening. Dont post if you dont know (forum rules) then you just want to get your posts up. For all of you that know you can post.

LiNuX
10-16-2007, 03:21 PM
sorry but the forum has had 100% up time the past few weeks, maybe its a cookie problem so you can delete your browser cache or try a different browser

what time zone do you live in? and sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced

Dont post if you dont know (forum rules) then you just want to get your posts up. For all of you that know you can post

what's the deal with that part of your post? a bit weird

NDM
10-16-2007, 03:42 PM
@LinuX: - Its to stop spamers from spaming
- Hmm.. Okey i use IE7, mozila dosent work. It looks like id have to use opera but altho il try to erase my cockes.
- I live in Serbia. Your time is my time 2 houres in forward. In NY is 10:00 in Serbia is 12:00 got it?

LiNuX
10-16-2007, 03:52 PM
lol yes sir :) i was here at 10 am today and 10 pm last nite, i saw no problems, and people were online having fun here, dont know what the problem could be but i will look into it to see if some people may have gotten errors like you

thanks!

NDM
10-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Thank you MR helpfull admin take that as a complement. Well il try next time to erase my cokies!