PDA

View Full Version : Rugby World Cup

prateek/pwnage
10-20-2007, 07:17 PM
South Africa beat England by 9 points.

What do u'z think?

Any rugby fans here?

Personally I thought it was going to be a lot closer. Another final wasted. The AFL and NRL in Australia was a 1 sider and this one was pretty much the same thing. Damn Wilkinson couldnt do it again.

LiNuX
10-20-2007, 07:30 PM
Moved to Talk Sports Board

open thread in the right category next time please :)

i never played rugby before lol and didnt even know there was a world cup for it:spinny:

prateek/pwnage
10-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Yeah i didnt really like rugby either until we had to play it at school under "football codes". I dont really mind it. Like every once in a while.

But i like watching it though. It takes a fair bit of skill to play. Not just being buff.

Master_Dylmo
10-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Yeah i didnt really like rugby either until we had to play it at school under "football codes". I dont really mind it. Like every once in a while.

But i like watching it though. It takes a fair bit of skill to play. Not just being buff.

the other day at skool u sed it took no skill in rugby and alot of skill in footy o_O changed ur mind?

btw i dont really watch rugby.. sumtimes if mum is watchin it or if i cbf goin 2 bed i just put it on... AUSSIE

prateek/pwnage
10-20-2007, 08:18 PM
the other day at skool u sed it took no skill in rugby and alot of skill in footy o_O changed ur mind?

btw i dont really watch rugby.. sumtimes if mum is watchin it or if i cbf goin 2 bed i just put it on... AUSSIE

Yeh but i have watched a fair bit of rugby in the past couple of weeks cept didnt watch last night cause cbs. you know. but when all the crap teams play all they try to do is bust through but obviously in like semi's you gotta have skill which was shown.

Master_Dylmo
10-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeh but i have watched a fair bit of rugby in the past couple of weeks cept didnt watch last night cause cbs. you know. but when all the crap teams play all they try to do is bust through but obviously in like semi's you gotta have skill which was shown.

ye i always thought u needed skill... wasnt sure bout ur opinion.. gg

SchoolBus
10-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Aussies got pwned in world cup... we lost to england i mean wtf.... :mad1:

Mr Cool
10-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Aussies got pwned in world cup... we lost to england i mean wtf.... :mad1:

England is the best country in the world!!!

Cov3rt
10-20-2007, 10:44 PM
England is the best country in the world!!!

Dude England Sucks! you got beat u arent that good

prateek/pwnage
10-20-2007, 10:54 PM

I only like England because of Wilkinson. He always ruins it for every team. For who ever it was in the semis i think it was argentina and also australia. although that was bad.

But he wasnt able to do it again. Cept like in every sport i support the team which has the most skill and havent seen any team that dominates the rest. So idk who to support.

Scott
10-21-2007, 01:23 AM

Agreed. England Sux

prateek/pwnage
10-21-2007, 01:26 AM
Agreed. England Sux

hhm i dont quite agree in bagging another country. Isnt that against the rules or shouldnt it atleast?

LiNuX
10-21-2007, 01:28 AM
uh..no need to say other countries suck lol, but no action will be taken since they are talking about the rugby team

so please guys specify its the TEAM and not just the COUNTRY - to avoid trouble and controversy later on

@covert - when you say a team sux - dont use the country name and dont use the word "YOU" to point it to anyone even if you don't mean the forum member, people can get offended

thank you!!!