PDA

View Full Version : Lloyd Banks Rotten Apple Album July 18

TheKing
06-08-2006, 12:27 PM
http://myspace-334.vo.llnwd.net/00764/43/33/764063334_l.jpg

TheKing
06-08-2006, 12:31 PM
After a two-year break, Lloyd Banks is ready to return with his second solo disc, Rotten Apple. In this SOHH.com exclusive, Banks confesses to losing his album in a threesome and addresses his supposed feud with Swizz Beatz and Cassidy.

Lloyd Banks has been in headlines quite a bit in the past six months. Just last week, reports surfaced that shots were fired at a Queens barbecue attended by Banks- leaving an 18-year-old man paralyzed for life. While Banks wouldn't confirm his presence at the barbecue, the Boy Wonder did speak on the tragic situation.

"The barbecue case is kinda crazy because it's being investigated now, so I don't wanna put myself in it," Banks told SOHH.com. "All I know is it was an unfortunate situation. Somebody got shot in the neck too and he's very young. This is just the things that come with the hood. That level of ignorance is just gonna be there, b."

"If I told you I thought it was gon change, I'd be lying to you," Banks added. "I don't think it's gonna change. One of my close homies just got murdered last week. These are the situations that are going on still and that I have to keep above of water and be able to still be relevant. That's the biggest temptation, man. It's trouble."

Trouble did find Banks. Earlier this year, rumors spread that Blue Heffner's album leaked after he forgot it at a woman's home. While the entire LP wasn't leaked, the Queens rapper admits that several songs initially recorded for the album, were.

"It's truth to that rumor. That comes from me doing too much. I was just lost in my ways, ****ed two women at one time. It's the little things you don't pay attention to," Banks revealed. "I had the CD in an actual [DJ] Whoo Kid mixtape cover. It was just a blank CD with just tracks. I got over 70, 80 tracks, so you can't get them all on one CD. So I might have had 14 tracks of the last two weeks or something like that."

"Next thing I know, [I] can't find the CD," Banks continued. "I'm assuming it had to be from one of those situations when you got too much going on around you. Maybe I'mma just stick to one girl from now on. That's the only explanation that makes sense. Sticky fingers."

Back in February, reports surfaced that an argument between G-Unit and Swizz Beatz may have sparked the shooting of Busta Rhymes' bodyguard, Israel Ramirez. Word is Banks was slated to shoot his portion for Bus' "Touch It" remix video, but refused to film it with Swizz nearby. So, is there beef between G-Unit and Full Surface? Banks doesn't think so.

"I don't have a feud with Swizz, I have a feud with anybody who has ever said anything negative about me or anybody standing next to me," Banks explained. "These are the principles. It shouldn't be a ****ing puzzle. When they get out there, you from the streets, so you know. If you smack my ***** in the face, next time we see you we gon hurt you. I'm definitely not ****ing with you. I'm not here to make friends."

According to Banks, the argument stems from Cassidy and 50 Cent trading words last year. While Cass told SOHH.com he has no problem with G-Unit, Banks isn't so sure.

"If you say something it doesn't go away. *****s do **** then when it fails they catch ****ing amnesia. 'Did I say that? Yea you said that *****... last summer. That go for all them *****s, the Jadakiss', the Fat Joe's," Banks offered. "See that's the problem. It's hip-hop, but this is the way we eat. This is music *****, but hip-hop is from the streets. That's why real situations happen. That's why you got *****s still getting shot and killed, but you only hear about it when it happens to the rappers."

"And for these *****s [that are] supposed to be from these areas where **** goes down, I don't see why they got a hard time understanding why there's hostility here. Why I'm never gonna shake your hand. Why there's always gonna be that energy involved," Banks added. "If you don't mean it, don't say it. Mean what you say."

Lloyd Banks' Rotten Apple hits stores July 18.

LiNuX
06-08-2006, 01:15 PM
cool, the cover looks cool, u wrote all that? or a review from somewhere else, and its too long for me to read lol ;) :D

TheKing
07-03-2006, 10:57 AM
http://www.g-unitgallery.com/data/media/5/lloydbanks6576.jpg

TheKing
08-05-2006, 08:31 PM
This Album has been pushed back to Semptember