PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel Rich when entering game stores?

ShakerMaker
10-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Well, when I purchased my ps3 I was like OMG im gonna be the first and only person on my neighborhood with a ps3 because even when I go to places like gamestation or Asda to ask wheres the PS3 section there like WOW you really own a ps3? you must be rich. Then thats not even the best part. The person even walks me over to the ps3 section and gets the game out the very second. Normally there like Its over by the TV\'s in electronics and im like DUH but where your electronic section. The PS3 has changed my life forever.

Mr Cool
10-22-2007, 11:18 AM
I like being the only person in the PS3 section shopping for games. Every now and again, an xbox 360 owner comes along. I usually say, "your in the wrong area bud!" or most of the time i just smile and laugh...

Cov3rt
10-22-2007, 11:22 AM
OMG why would you? Consoles are only ?180 - ?400! Most people spend more than that on a suit.

LiNuX
10-22-2007, 11:49 AM
I like being the only person in the PS3 section shopping for games. Every now and again, an xbox 360 owner comes along. I usually say, "your in the wrong area bud!" or most of the time i just smile and laugh...

haha nice

i usually go around EVERYWHERE checking out all the games i probably wont get to buy - i like being around gadgets and computers more than games and consoles

GF Eric
10-22-2007, 01:53 PM
HELL YA. When I got my 360, Halo 3, Charge and Play, and 5 games I was all like CASH MONEY!!! :D

Blackbird
10-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Haha, I don't fell rich at all becuase I don't are rich. Some people are saving the money for buying console or games. And some have Part-time job. :)