PDA

View Full Version : *** NDM signature shop***

NDM
10-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Here are the rules follow them and I will make you signature/userbar/avatar<<< you chose!

RULES:

- You need to request what will say on signature Example: Text: NDM

- You need to request an render that can be found here:http://planetrenders.net/

- Colour: You need to request an colour which you want to mostly be used on the signature/avatar/userbar

- Only a person can request a signature weekly.. That means one person request a signature then you have to wait one week!
- One signature any kind it will only cost you 50 gfp!

Hope you enjoy my Signature Shop!

FattaT
10-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Arn't you going to charge any GFP?

NDM
10-23-2007, 07:05 AM
Post edited thank you Fattat!

Aniki
10-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Lol I never saw you before in the forum! Strange eh? Well, maybe because I walk around more in Graphics topics... Anyway, you should post some of your sigs to show what you can do! Like in knibbler's or Samus's shop.

Muffincat
10-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Lol I never saw you before in the forum! Strange eh? Well, maybe because I walk around more in Graphics topics... Anyway, you should post some of your sigs to show what you can do! Like in knibbler's or Samus's shop.

You haven't seen him before because this thread is three years old :P

Aniki
10-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Whoops... Wtf then why did this thread showed up when I barely opened the Graphics topic? Jeez I feel so stupid... :S Even more stupid because I forgot to check the date of this posts... LOL!

blaze4556
10-03-2010, 05:30 PM
I lol'd :D

Charlotte
10-04-2010, 01:58 AM
Whoops... Wtf then why did this thread showed up when I barely opened the Graphics topic? Jeez I feel so stupid... :S Even more stupid because I forgot to check the date of this posts... LOL!

Lmao lol. This thread is already 3 years old. Me laugh so much! Oh I love the the site that he give. Gonna check it out!

Dess
10-04-2010, 02:15 AM
I've gotten some renders from there...lol.. all you gotta do is google " Render " and it shows up...lol.