PDA

View Full Version : Kojima Productions slams the door (again) - MGS4 PS3 exclusive

Scott
10-23-2007, 05:26 PM
link (http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/22/joystiq-interview-mgs4s-ryan-payton/)

Interview with Ryan Payton, Assistant producer on MGS4

Last question, which we're sure you can guess what it is ...

When is the Xbox 360 version coming out? *Laughter* No, it's PlayStation 3 exclusive, that's all I can say.

Well, how are you handling the speculation at this point? There's been a lot of discussion about MGS4 appearing on the Xbox 360.

We like the console, it's fun and there are a lot of great titles for it. But, we're committed to the PS3. We want the PS3 to be successful, and we've had a great history with the PlayStation. So it's a PS3 exclusive title, now having said that ... questions like this don't bother me. The questions that bother me are ones like, "Are you worried that the Xbox 360 is stealing exclusives from the PS3" or whatever. I think that the industry really needs to grow up and get away from this Xbox vs. PlayStation mentality.

I hope it eventualy comes to the 360. Well "Eventually" works for me. I'd just like to play it sometime before I get a PS3, because I doubt that will happen anytime this generation.

Toxic
10-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Kojima said MGS will never go to the cube, Kojima said he would never port MGS to the xbox..

Now that people want MGS on the 360, Its only a matter of time. There not going to turn down money.

When a dev keeps saying its not coming its coming. Elders IV devs said it wouldnt be on the PS3 millions of times, same for lots of games..

If the game has no chance of coming to that system then devs wouldn't keep saying''Its never going to come to system B'' every month

MSG isn't a system seller it will be lucky to sell a million the first month.. SamFisher, your the one who used to say ''There lying it coming the to the 360.''

Unless Sony paid for this title, its going to come.

It may just be a year but it will come watch and see.

Ghost
10-23-2007, 06:11 PM
It's REAAAALLY exclusive. Most exclusive game in history.

Jasperking
10-24-2007, 09:12 AM
lol i bet it will come out on the 360 now they just want to keep people guessing

Scott
10-24-2007, 10:11 AM
lol i bet it will come out on the 360 now they just want to keep people guessing

Yeah as Toxic said unless they paid for it it'll come.

Jasperking
10-24-2007, 12:06 PM
lol i wonder if sony will try to buy them out so that it doesnt get released by the 360 though. i guess its possible even though sony needs to save money because of the ps3 not selling

Ghost
10-24-2007, 02:53 PM
would be good 2 see mgs on 360

Scott
10-24-2007, 03:07 PM
would be good 2 see mgs on 360

It would be great to see it on Xbox 360. And maybe there would be a 2 disk edition on the 360