PDA

View Full Version : Banned from Server Part 1

LiNuX
10-25-2007, 01:05 AM
So share your stories of getting banned because of being accused of hacking but you werent hacking - if you were hacking and got banned, dont post here lol

well i was just playing cs at 2 in the morning to let off steam - in a scoutzknivez server - my score wasnt even that good - around 15-5 and then the last round there i aced the other team and made it 21-5 and then they banned me for "hacking" - wow huh? all the server admins were on the other team and my style of play was new to them - style meaning legit lol :D

i also got banned from a server before cuz i kept killing the admin and he got tired of it, that was months ago but i still remember cuz it was pretty funny :D

do you have any stories?

FattaT
10-25-2007, 02:56 AM
Sucks getting banned in Australia more... there aren't as many server :laugh:

I was recently (1/2 months ago) playing on a server. The Admin was in and I was happily shooting everyone through walls (Sound) in aztec. I was then banned.
Later I just decided to join the server, and it connected me... Think the admin was stupid and didn't know how to ban. He saw me in there so I told him off and he banned me again.

I appealed the ban, and they looked into it. I didnt really care about being unbanned just wanted to prove them wrong. So I sent them in a video recording of exactly what I was doing on the de_aztec (shooting people through walls).
In the end they were still a bunch of &*@# and didn't lift the ban.

SchoolBus
10-25-2007, 03:38 AM
a few weeks ago in CSS i was playing scoutsknivesz and was playing extreeeeemly insane (im good anyway but i didnt know i could play that good) admin joined and said i was "panning" to peoples heads...

i just said lol im fast....

then i did the most BS shot ever while admin was specing me

i jumped and shot unscoped (4 laughs) and got this guy who was like 4000k away... in the head

admin was like HOMFG H4X = banned from fav serevr ;(

FattaT
10-25-2007, 04:15 AM
lol, yea I also got banned from a server I was actually admin on because another admin didn't know who I was as I was playing under a different name, and was ripping everyone up... so he naturally banned me and even got a demo of me. He realized later when I told him, and he felt like an idiot. (I was unbanned).
-------------------------------------------------------

Another server I was banned on, I had to appeal and I won. You can check it out along with the demo the admin took in this thread on a NZ forum.
http://games.uber.net.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4868

NDM
10-25-2007, 07:21 AM
3 days ago i got steam and i joined on a server... Dont really know how its called. I think somthing called dedicated... Or somthing like that. Anyway this is the story. I joined the fist time in dust. I played the best with terror. I took the explosive bomb and the falshbang bomb. I throw the bombs in a alley full of enimays i really didnt know that someone was there apperantly admin joined and i falshed all enamis and I lowerd there health because of the bombs. Then i just toked the desert jump of the croner when they couldnt see and kill all of them, then just the admin was leaft. I was playing around shooting cus the admin was hiding and i shoted on some box where counter are buying stuff I shoted thos box and i gived admin a really nice headshot. Now im banned for doing that he thought i was cheating.. Apperantly i wasent the one who was cheating the admin was... But he aint a good cheater anyway<<<<< (If i cheat i cheat insane so nobody could touch me but i didnt cheat on this one cus i thought that i cant cheat on servers now Im not a newbie anymore to servers and admin always kick me off the servers when i show up..

LiNuX
10-25-2007, 10:01 AM
lol, yea I also got banned from a server I was actually admin on because another admin didn't know who I was as I was playing under a different name, and was ripping everyone up... so he naturally banned me and even got a demo of me. He realized later when I told him, and he felt like an idiot. (I was unbanned).

lmao same thing to me more than a year ago, i had a friend that owned like 5 or 6 servers and i had medium admin in all of them (more power than a lot of people) but my friends room mate didnt know i was admin and he didn't bother to check and he isn't the best CS player in the world so everytime i Killed him he'd complain about how i hack lol - at the end he perma banned me and the i was unbanned by my friend haha - it was funny cuz he never had the guts to ban me again :D

too bad my friends servers all shut down, he ran out of money, he should have just ran one server at a time lol - he sponsored my clan with like 2 servers :D

wifi
10-25-2007, 02:06 PM
haha guys

i never even played the game to get banned :-P hope you guys get unbanned, i never been banned from anything i think lol :-P

Scott
10-25-2007, 05:35 PM
I've never played the game to get banned either. But I have been banned from a forum for making too many forum games.

LiNuX
10-25-2007, 05:57 PM
I've never played the game to get banned either. But I have been banned from a forum for making too many forum games.

:eek1: rofl ahahaha

well we wont do that to you :twitcy:

Scott
10-25-2007, 09:23 PM
:eek1: rofl ahahaha

well we wont do that to you :twitcy:

They were much more strict. In one night we made 3 pages in the thread and everyone who posted was banned.
The forum isn't around any more though lol

LiNuX
10-25-2007, 09:33 PM
They were much more strict. In one night we made 3 pages in the thread and everyone who posted was banned.
The forum isn't around any more though lol

lmao :D wow i'd try to read that 3 pages before doing anything, forums like that doesnt survive, banning people for no reason, we ban cuz they make us mad and dont follow rules and don't respect

LiNuX
10-26-2007, 01:15 PM
lmao gotta add i was banned from another scoutzknivez server for having a score of 7-0 in a 2v2 match rofl :D

FattaT
10-26-2007, 05:43 PM
I worked out a couple of trick spots in scoutzknivez where u shoot thru the wall and often get headshots.
I did that to an admin 3 times in a row through the wall in exactly the same spot... but he didn't ban me, he just raged. =)

LiNuX
10-26-2007, 05:47 PM
I worked out a couple of trick spots in scoutzknivez where u shoot thru the wall and often get headshots.
I did that to an admin 3 times in a row through the wall in exactly the same spot... but he didn't ban me, he just raged. =)

lol he probably knew you werent hacking, the last ban i only played 2 rounds lol, aced once :/ im banned from too many scoutzknivez servers lol - thats one of my favorite/best maps so i tend to pwn all :D then comes D2

FattaT
10-26-2007, 06:22 PM
I'm unstoppable on iceworld ;)

vaYaz
10-28-2007, 06:38 AM
i was banned so many times, and only because the admin was a lame

LiNuX
10-28-2007, 10:45 AM
I'm unstoppable on iceworld ;)

i used to play iceworld and iceworld2k a LOT lol, especially 2k, jump on top of the roofs and jump on people and knife :twitcy: so far i only got banned from one iceworld server and then unbanned - i knew some of the admins on there and they know i dont hack :D