PDA

View Full Version : extra binds on cs

LiNuX
09-20-2006, 02:44 PM
u can have more than one type of autobuy in counter-strike, i know some know that if u press F1 u get autobuy in the buy place, well if u press F3 you wont get anything, unless you bind that control. all you have to do is go in console and type the following binds

bind "f3" "AWP" -- that means if u press f3 u will buy an awp

bind "f4" "m4; primammo; secammo; vesthelm; hegren" -- use this bind and you will automatically buy the m4, primary ammo, secondary ammo, vest and helmate, and a grenade, easy so you dont have to waste time buying them. you can bind as many as you want, but remember if you want to seperate the materials, put a ; in between each of them

diablo
09-30-2006, 03:15 PM
hm...it could be useful to me when i get the chance to play again, it'll save me time than to just buy one by one, thanks for that info :D

Thor Erik
10-07-2006, 01:45 AM
i made my own Auto buy menu =) it buys spesific equip depending on my founds(not random as usual =D)

LiNuX
10-07-2006, 01:45 PM
well i read somewhere on how to do that, that takes more work lol, this is easier, it makes people mad sometimes if u try to use a gun thats restricted and they restricted it cuz it was annoying lol, but its funny tho ;D

souljaa
12-25-2006, 11:04 PM
Lol. yeah. This is very useful for scrims etc...

LiNuX
12-26-2006, 02:01 PM
lol yea, i havent scrimmed in a long time, last time was probably sometime in september lol, now i have no time, havent played with my clan members in a while, our servers shut down a while ago, they were sponsored so no money lost for us ;D its all good, we had two lol

souljaa
12-26-2006, 09:59 PM
lol yea, i havent scrimmed in a long time, last time was probably sometime in september lol, now i have no time, havent played with my clan members in a while, our servers shut down a while ago, they were sponsored so no money lost for us ;D its all good, we had two lol

Lol. Nice. I'm tryna get my clan sponsored..Want to create my own..Even though I'm already leader of one right now...I want to create one with only max 10 members...that are all active and are ready to go to cal.

Thor Erik
12-27-2006, 07:10 PM
hope i could get sponsored too :p we got something here in norway called KANDU witch is a computer org that gives founds <3
just hope i could get ~100k(nkr) a year :p to support 10 dedicated servers :p and ofcorse domains etc. :)
they get founds from the norwegian state, so their quite loose on teh founds :p but i'm happy if i get 10k :p(would last for one server at least :p

LiNuX
12-27-2006, 07:16 PM
cool, we got sponsored cuz we pwned lol, there are a lot of my clan members on this forum, not many post lol, but s1mba and san3 are just 2 out of like the 15 we had

LiNuX
08-12-2007, 05:36 PM
thread also being moved to Counter Strike board as tutorials and tips board for just games is being discontinued, will be open for other off topic :D

vaYaz
10-14-2007, 03:56 PM
bind "mouse1" "say i am low" :laugh:

LiNuX
10-14-2007, 04:14 PM
bind "mouse1" "say i am low" :laugh:

just do bind "mouse1" "jump" and bind "spacebar" "fire" :D

vaYaz
10-14-2007, 04:46 PM
bind "mouse1" "+movedown; wait; wait, +movedown; wait; wait; +attack; wait; wait; +jump; wait; -jump; -attack; +moveleft; wait; wait; +moveright"

dont know how it can looks like :eek1:
should test it :)
people dont try if you have no skills with console

LiNuX
10-14-2007, 04:54 PM
bind "mouse1" "+movedown; wait; wait, +movedown; wait; wait; +attack; wait; wait; +jump; wait; -jump; -attack; +moveleft; wait; wait; +moveright"

dont know how it can looks like :eek1:
should test it :)
people dont try if you have no skills with console

lol haha, im gonna try that out on a server where im alone lol, offline mode and see how that works out :D probably add on a few more of my own console commands