PDA

View Full Version : Live For Speed - LFS

SnIffEr
10-26-2007, 04:41 AM
Hey guys. I was reading though all the threads and i realised there was no mention of LFS. Maybe you have never heard of it, or you just didn't want to mention it because you might be the only one that plays it. Well here it is.

For people that dont know what LFS is than read below.

LFS S2 is a serious racing simulator. No arcade modes, no steering aids - YOU have to do the driving. It is therefore highly recommended to drive the sim with a steering wheel, because even though you can use keyboard and/or mouse, a wheel is what you use in a real car, so a wheel should be used in a serious racing simulator. Especially when going online, where fast reactions are required.

That's just the basic explanation. If you want more information then go to http://www.liveforspeed.net This game is 100% LEGAL to download because it is free. You can download it from their site. However, if you would like to upgrade to more cars and tracks you must pay for it through their site. Also, i have some pictures of me drifting!! in my sig(my graphics are set on low because my graphics card is screwed).

Hope you enjoy the game. Cheers:-)
PS: If you like it give me + rep. ty

Scott
10-26-2007, 01:45 PM
I know this game. My friends are mad about it. But I'm not really interested. If I want a racing game I'll play PGR4

Master_Dylmo
10-27-2007, 12:07 AM
ye if its 'so realstic' y isnt it so popular... i mean sure i heard of it.. but thats coz its all u play wen u r on xfire.. but is it as good as u sed it is?

SnIffEr
11-01-2007, 01:48 AM
sry i coudn't reply earlier.. my net was capped and i coudn't load any websites...

ye if its 'so realstic' y isnt it so popular... i mean sure i heard of it.. but thats coz its all u play wen u r on xfire.. but is it as good as u sed it is? Yes it is very good.:-) and it is popular too. Theres about 500 ppl online all the time. (that is pretty big for a game that 3 highschool friends made)

Plz dont jugde the game until u played it dylmo!

lonewolfxix
11-01-2007, 08:38 PM
I play LFS from time to time, but unless you pay for S2 (which to be honest, S2 is really expensive) it's rather lame as you get what? 1 track, forward and reverse, a car park and 2 cars, 1 being a peugeot 106 and the other a mazda rx-7 FC, it's fun to drift on it, i got pretty good at it actually, including a 720degree spin on the straightaway.

If they make the upgrades cheaper (or released timed trials for certain cars/tracks to test them) i'd consider it in more depth.

semperfi29
11-15-2007, 02:01 AM
I played it once, but it's better with steering wheel then arrow keys. -.-