PDA

View Full Version : Need some opinions

LiNuX
09-21-2006, 02:05 PM
This is regarding the domain contest, i now will give out 2 domains, but i was wondering the best time for the contest to end. should i end on on september 30th, end of this month, give out one, and give out another at the end of october? or give out both at the same time in mid october? so far 3 people wants the domain, but only 2 has shown me their sites that they want the domain for, one is thor and the other is madness. there is still time to join for the others that need one, u must show me for what site, otherwise i cant just give you a domain, i'll be appreciated more if i give 'em out to people that need it for their site ;D

sign89
09-21-2006, 06:20 PM
DIdnt I show u my site? ;D..... www.pua.yurx.com I really need a domian for my site....really badly.

sign89
09-21-2006, 06:27 PM
About the timing issue. You should give at least one away at the end of september, and then decide what you feel is best for the second one. The best thing you can do is wait until I have the most posts, then award the winner! ;)

Your the boss, its ultemetly your descidion!

sign89

LiNuX
09-21-2006, 06:40 PM
lol sign89, lol keep it until u have the most posts lol, good idea ;D

well ur in second place in posts, thor erik is in the lead with 50 posts, so its likely he'll get the domain at the end of september, then it will be either you or madness at the end of october unless others join in on the contest.

good luck to all, i will make an announcement on september 30th 5pm EST announcing the winner of the first round. ;D

sign89
09-21-2006, 08:46 PM
i will make an announcement on september 30th 5pm EST announcing the winner of the first round. ;D

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be here at 5pm to see the announcment, oh im on pacific time, I'll have to look into the time change lol.

With Respect,

Sign89