PDA

View Full Version : Xbox focus of probe into babys death

Ghost
10-27-2007, 07:56 PM
From http://wral.com/news/local/story/1965230/

As part of their investigation, authorities seized an Xbox video-game system from Heuser's home, and they were examining her playing habits to develop possible leads in the case.

"It can be utilized to connect with the Internet, so you can talk with other people, play games with other people, that sort of thing," Harnett County Sheriff Larry Rollins said.

In an e-mail to WRAL, a woman who claims to live near the family said she recognized Heuser's game character on her computer.
She said Heuser was online as late as last Thursday to participate in a role-playing game.

Investigators have been trying to interview people Heuser communicated with in online chat rooms to determine what they knew of Heuser and if they knew anything of Harmony's death before last weekend, Rollins said.

Scott
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
WTF

I can't even wrap my head around that. Her own daughter. What a worthless *******.

Toxic
10-27-2007, 09:53 PM
It saddens me that things like this happen. It angers me that people like Jack Thompson will use this childs death as a platform for his anti-videogame B.S.