PDA

View Full Version : "Don't Taze Me Bro" Cops are cleared

Ghost
10-27-2007, 08:02 PM
http://www.wftv.com/news/14413428/detail.html

Remember the story about the dude who got tazed at the John Kerry event. well the cops have been cleared.

It also states that the dude has been charged but not "formally" yet.

Disscuss, now:

Scott
10-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Without cops the world would suck even more than it does, and the kid in that video was obviously being a moron.

Toxic
10-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Cops = God Complexed Nuts. Nothing more to discuss, but in all honesty... if I had a tazer and the go ahead to use it... I can't think of anyone I wouldn't tazer.

Riku-Nara
10-28-2007, 01:37 AM
Without cops the world would suck even more than it does, and the kid in that video was obviously being a moron.

the correct term is douchebag.
but the cops had no right to taze him.
it's not like he hurt anyone, or was crazy.
they asked him to stop.
and he stopped. don't see the need to press any charges.

Metallica1983
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
the correct term is douchebag.
but the cops had no right to taze him.
it's not like he hurt anyone, or was crazy.
they asked him to stop.
and he stopped. don't see the need to press any charges.

I agree with One Sin there was no reason to taze him or to press any charges

Scott
10-28-2007, 09:25 PM
Cops = God Complexed Nuts. Nothing more to discuss, but in all honesty... if I had a tazer and the go ahead to use it... I can't think of anyone I wouldn't tazer.

If you're serious about it; you = stupid. If not, then ok

Toxic
10-28-2007, 09:51 PM
If you're serious about it; you = stupid. If not, then ok

Well thanks for calling me stupid. I've never met a cop in my life that wasn't a complete ass, so as far as I'm concerned they can all **** off.

Since you called me stupid... I'm going to call you turd eater.

Mr Cool
10-29-2007, 02:40 AM

There were, what six people? They could have easily tackled him down and cuffed him and took him away, but they chose to taze him. Moron or not the kid should not have been tazed. Illogical thinking

IceCold
10-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Well thanks for calling me stupid. I\\\'ve never met a cop in my life that wasnt a complete ass, so as far as I\\\'m concerned they can all **** off.

Since you called me stupid... Im going to call you turd eater.

In my few encounters with the police, they\\\'ve always been reasonable and even tempered.

Maybe youre just an asshole magnet

DeadCell
11-03-2007, 08:15 AM
All the police Ive ever met turned out to be strippers. So anytime I see policemen, I imagine them naked and doing things to other men in the toilets for a small excess charge (or should that be discharge).