PDA

View Full Version : Omg

prateek/pwnage
10-29-2007, 04:34 AM
I just got a score of 177 on crazy closet. even though it wasnt the highest. It just comes up with saying the score hasnt been saved. Its happened to me before.

just wanted to know if its just me or someone else. I dont want any1 else to get a high score and go through this.

FattaT
10-29-2007, 05:22 AM
No, it has happened to me, i spent half an hour on a ****ing game and it didn't save and i have the absolute ****s with it. :mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1:

LiNuX
10-29-2007, 07:25 AM
I just got a score of 177 on crazy closet. even though it wasnt the highest. It just comes up with saying the score hasnt been saved. Its happened to me before.

just wanted to know if its just me or someone else. I dont want any1 else to get a high score and go through this.

dam crazy closet ? thats a new complaint to me, i'll see if it happens to others

No, it has happened to me, i spent half an hour on a ****ing game and it didn't save and i have the absolute ****s with it. :mad1::mad1::mad1::mad1:

r u talking about seconds of madness? lol if yes, i Warned you a few times about that one after what happened to me -

sorry about that guys, i think the arcade is haunted, previous arcade system is mad at us for converting

NDM
10-29-2007, 07:27 AM
Hunted? Mad? We are hunted then lol when you said word hunted i laught very much!

LiNuX
10-29-2007, 12:51 PM
Hunted? Mad? We are hunted then lol when you said word hunted i laught very much!

not hunted - hAunted lol, look up the meaning if you don't know what that is :-) very much different than hunted

FattaT
10-29-2007, 07:37 PM
r u talking about seconds of madness? lol if yes, i Warned you a few times about that one after what happened to me -

No, I was playing that gay pikachu game, and the game is pretty much who ever can play the longest without getting bored.

Blackbird
10-29-2007, 08:01 PM
There always a few problem with Arcade that's not we can do only LinuX can fixed the problem.

LiNuX
10-29-2007, 08:25 PM
There always a few problem with Arcade that's not we can do only LinuX can fixed the problem.

sorry, some of these problems not even I can fix :/ i need the .fla files of these games to fix SOME of the problems but not all