PDA

View Full Version : New Game: Gold Miner Vegas

LiNuX
10-31-2007, 09:59 PM
If you guys haven't noticed already I have added this great new game to the arcade. So far this is the most advanced one because it uses more than one swf and php files. I counted 60 last :D

Well enjoy this game - the objective of the game is to collect the gold, diamonds, and other objects with your claws. Watch the claw swing and click your mouse when you feel the need grab something. You can also click on parts of the track to move the Gold Miner himself.

Multiplayer is available but I am not sure if it will save your scores.

It is a pretty fun game and it is one of our newest games to the forum. More will come very soon!

Enjoy! :-)

Riku-Nara
10-31-2007, 10:21 PM
wow....my mom is really addicted to that game..i really don't know how to feel right now......

LiNuX
10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
wow....my mom is really addicted to that game..i really don't know how to feel right now......

lol tell ur mom to sign up with ur affiliate link :-P

Scott
10-31-2007, 10:27 PM
Not just your mum. Get your pet etc too lol

This games ok, but the one game I really like is Autobahn since I'm so good at it lol

LiNuX
10-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Dam this game is time consuming lol, once u get the hang of it, i would have gone further but the stupid thing couldn't lift the heavy gold :(

diablo
11-02-2007, 08:18 AM
i played similar games in many places lol, pretty fun game but it takes pretty long to finish

XxPatchxX
11-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Okay REALLY PISSED OFF!!!

Just Spent 45+mins playing this game FINALLY BEAT LINUX by a long shot and IT DIDNT SAVE MY F*ing SCORE OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Kiss
11-02-2007, 04:16 PM
haha it won't load for me!!:laugh:

LiNuX
11-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Okay REALLY PISSED OFF!!!

Just Spent 45+mins playing this game FINALLY BEAT LINUX by a long shot and IT DIDNT SAVE MY F*ing SCORE OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

did you click continue to save? thats the first case i've heard of that game not saving, usually its from 501 darts and seconds of madness :mask: sorry about that

@lnnk - try another browser - it has problems with firefox sometimes - at first it took me an hour to get it to work for me, if its ur first time playing, it takes a while to load all the files - as i did mention above it uses dozens of files unlike any other games on there

Drake14
11-11-2007, 07:51 AM
The game isnt working for me. It goes to the screen with a trailor hooked up to a car, and nothing happens
>.<

i really like the goldminer games too >.<

KittyCat72
11-11-2007, 08:05 AM
The game isnt working for me. It goes to the screen with a trailor hooked up to a car, and nothing happens
>.<

i really like the goldminer games too >.<

Same here, I was having fun until I left the shop and it froze on that screen.

Scott
11-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Same here, I was having fun until I left the shop and it froze on that screen.

Are you using IE

Also, hehe I'm the champ at this game!