PDA

View Full Version : British idiots mock an old Asian man.

Scott
11-02-2007, 07:15 PM
link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=490946&in_page_id=1770)

Three British tourists who mocked a 76-year-old rickshaw driver because he couldn't pedal fast enough for them - then posted a video of the struggling and panting old man on YouTube - have caused uproar in Singapore.

The trio also ran off without paying the ?5 fare he requested and escaped in a taxi yelling expletives which were heard on YouTube as they filmed themselves leaving the scene at Clarke Quay, popular nightspot.

Certainly gives Britain a bad name. They're no better than the Americans that they love to ridicule.

Riku-Nara
11-02-2007, 07:22 PM
oi, i really hate the douchebag at the end.
damn teenagers.

Toxic
11-02-2007, 09:55 PM
Only in Singapore

Scott
11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Only in Singapore

Yeah their pathetic behaviour is excusable in other countries like Singapore

I didn't know we ( the British ) were idiots and barbarians. If I didn't know better they were probably suffering for extreme obesity and can't even walk so they need an old man to carry them around.

Mr Cool
11-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Things like these just don't surprise me anymore...

DeadCell
11-03-2007, 09:07 AM
Obviously they are stoned, drunk, but thats beside the point. As far as i see, that is a service unfulfilled. If a taxi driver doesnt get you to your destination, you get out and not pay.

Jenatello
11-06-2007, 08:28 PM
I didn't know we ( the British ) were idiots and barbarians. If I didn't know better they were probably suffering for extreme obesity and can't even walk so they need an old man to carry them around.

lol. good stuff. America is fat....

prateek/pwnage
11-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Obviously they are stoned, drunk, but thats beside the point. As far as i see, that is a service unfulfilled. If a taxi driver doesnt get you to your destination, you get out and not pay.

Moe Foe he's probably got like 50 kids hes trying to feed and how is he supposed to carry fat british noobs around by himself. he's like freking 92. and smokes. SO STFU.

FattaT
11-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Terribly written article.
But yea, bit slack...
Would have been funny if they paid him, the asian guy didn't seem to care until they were refusing to pay the $10.

Scott
11-06-2007, 11:21 PM

I'd like to see you try to get out of a taxi without paying the fare. Tell us what happens.

LiNuX
11-06-2007, 11:30 PM
thats just sad and stupid - u should punish them by making them pedal a rickshaw for the next year to make some money for their families

DeadCell
11-07-2007, 12:50 AM
I'd like to see you try to get out of a taxi without paying the fare. Tell us what happens.

If he doesn't get me to my destination, then you dam straight!

prateek/pwnage
11-07-2007, 01:29 AM
If he doesn't get me to my destination, then you dam straight!

it was a rhetorical statement you noob. the thing is why wouldnt you pay for the distance he got you to. Not make the old guy waste all that energy.

Ghost
11-07-2007, 05:36 AM
Yeah their pathetic behaviour is excusable in other countries like Singapore

I didn't know we ( the British ) were idiots and barbarians.

Well, apparently, they are. All of them. No exceptions. This video showing three of them is proof.

Also, saying they're "no better than the Americans" is a pretty *****ty thing to say.