PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone!

UltraBoom
11-03-2007, 06:23 AM
Hi I'm new here i just read the rules and everything , my real name is amira (weird Huh?) i have Xbox360 and i just bought a Nintendo Wii It has bad graphics but good games i think, I'm not really into gaming but i like making graphics (Sigs-avvys-banners-logos etc...) and umm thanks for reading :-)by the way how can i change my sig and avvy??

FattaT
11-03-2007, 06:33 AM
read the rules ay?
Well you would have found out

If you are a new member - you CANNOT have a signature until you have reached 10 posts and have been on this forum memberlist for at least 24 hours. You will not see the edit signature permission. After you reach 10 posts after 1 day - you have to wait a minimum of 10 hours for the change to take place.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
And always excellent to have another graphic designer, can't wait to see what you've got. :D

Hope to see you stick around.

LiNuX
11-03-2007, 12:27 PM
hey amira (pretty name) welcome to gamers forum, and FattaT is correct about the sig rules right there, you'll have to wait until you get access to it and you will have to earn the right like everybody else :D

thanks for joining up and if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask, we don't bite

Enjoy!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g118/njoker555/welcometogfanimated1.gif

Riku-Nara
11-03-2007, 12:37 PM
ohhhh, so that's why i couldn't get a signature when i first joined!
hmmm, these "rules" might have some interesting information hidden inside them.
wlecome to the forums amira!
be sure to check out the arcade and game reviews section! :D

KittyCat72
11-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Welcome to the forum, I can't wait to see some of your graphics. Be sure to follow the rules and have fun! See you around!

Gerrit
11-04-2007, 10:59 PM
welcome amira , enjoy your stay here!

wifi
11-05-2007, 08:59 AM
hey ultra welcome to the forum, hope you can stay more active than i am

GF Eric
11-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the forums. Have fun, post a lot, and play the arcade. If you have any questions PM me and I would be glad to help.

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
11-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi I'm new here i just read the rules and everything , my real name is amira (weird Huh?) i have Xbox360 and i just bought a Nintendo Wii It has bad graphics but good games i think, I'm not really into gaming but i like making graphics (Sigs-avvys-banners-logos etc...) and umm thanks for reading :-)by the way how can i change my sig and avvy??
Welcome to the forum! Your name isn't weird, it's unique. It sounds nice. I know how you feel about graphics, the one in my sig is my first! To change your sig go to;

1. profile
2. On the left of your screen you will see the control panel, should be the first link.
3. Upload your image from the correct url or use [I]Your link[/img

P.S. Make sure there is a "]" after the [/img , left it off so it didnt become a link

Enjoy your stay!