PDA

View Full Version : Wii Question

El3mentGamer
11-04-2007, 04:58 PM
If a buy a Wii will it be worth it? some friends say their crap.. but lot say there awsome

Scott
11-04-2007, 05:01 PM
If a buy a Wii will it be worth it? some friends say their crap.. but lot say there awsome

Lol I'm wondering the same thing. Since my birthday's on the way??

Toxic
11-04-2007, 05:13 PM
You should get one. Super Mario Galaxy is out this month.

Scott
11-04-2007, 05:20 PM
You should get one. Super Mario Galaxy is out this month.

But I'm not going to buy a Wii for 2 games. Because once I'm done with them it'll just sit gathering dust.

Metallica1983
11-04-2007, 07:29 PM
well then ur friends are retards the Wii is worth every cent

Scott
11-04-2007, 07:31 PM
well then ur friends are retards the Wii is worth every cent

And what makes it worth the money. The two big games? lol I think everyone who's bought a Wii's either a Nintendo fanboy or a Wiitard

Riku-Nara
11-04-2007, 08:12 PM
The wii is sort of a double edged sword.
Yeah, there are only two planned big games, but there's sure to be more to come.
it's a matter of how much of a risk taker you are.
i would get one, but i already have one.

Scott
11-04-2007, 08:14 PM
The wii is sort of a double edged sword.
Yeah, there are only two planned big games, but there's sure to be more to come.
it's a matter of how much of a risk taker you are.
i would get one, but i already have one.

Same with the PS3, So why should I buy a Wii over the PS3?. Right now I want a PS3 more for MGS4 Resistance and of course Ratchet and clank

LiNuX
11-04-2007, 08:37 PM
well wii is cheaper lol :D thats why!

the wii has a lot more fans and owners than the PS3 at the moment and games are still coming and will continue to come out as time goes by - i can say same with PS3 so it really is a tough battle between the two when deciding which to buy if you don't look at the price

Toxic
11-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Why don't you just go and buy one. The Wii's got better games than the PS3 is cheaper and the controler's awesome.

Tyrael
11-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I can give you quite a few reasons why the Wii is better than any other console out there...
The Virtual Console - you can download all your old favorites for very little money, games from NES, SuperNES, N64, sega and even turbographix.
What other system is as interactive as the wii, you actually have to move the controller for sports games like bowling, or swordplay like in Zelda Twilight Princess, which is an amazing game by the way. Plus you can get an internet browser... True, there arent many Wii titles out right now but there will be great ones to come, including super smash bros brawl (which I dont think is out yet, but Im not sure). Not to mention through somewhat personal experience (my boyfriend actually) has had to replace 2 playstation 2's and he has had nothing but problems with his 360, he has already had to replace the harddrive for it. What the wii lacks in titles, it makes up for in quality of product :) I would definitely recommend a Wii to anyone. :D

ooh one more thing, its totally way more compact and portable than a 360 or ps3 :)