PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed multiplayer?

Ghost
11-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Were any online/multiplayer modes announced for this game?

Scott
11-04-2007, 05:49 PM
Not for the first game ;-)

Creed
04-14-2008, 05:44 PM
How would that work? Assassin's Creed can't really be turned into a multiplayer game.

rukisuto
04-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Well.. I guess you could.
Kind of like Splinter Cell does.

I don't think I would play, lol.

Scott
04-14-2008, 07:30 PM
How would that work? Assassin's Creed can't really be turned into a multiplayer game.

Well ummm I dunno how it would work. Maybe you'd have to assasinate each other?...

Jjjet1
04-14-2008, 07:39 PM
well it'd be sweet if they did that but it'd also be very tough for assassin's creed to be turned into a multiplayer. i really couldn't see one being turned into a multiplayer though.

Scott
04-14-2008, 07:42 PM
well it'd be sweet if they did that but it'd also be very tough for assassin's creed to be turned into a multiplayer. i really couldn't see one being turned into a multiplayer though.

Well GTA cnow has multi player. But it also has guns and I don't know about AC's weapons I doubt they'd be very good or fun online aainst friends

Jjjet1
04-14-2008, 07:49 PM
yeah but i coudl not see this game being turned into a multiplayer. i'd try it out for awhile but eventually i'd probably get bored.it'd basically be stand behidn a corner and wait until someone pops on by. maybe it could be who could kill the target fastest but that's also be hard to make. so i don't really know how they could make a multi

Scott
04-14-2008, 07:52 PM
yeah but i coudl not see this game being turned into a multiplayer. i'd try it out for awhile but eventually i'd probably get bored.it'd basically be stand behidn a corner and wait until someone pops on by. maybe it could be who could kill the target fastest but that's also be hard to make. so i don't really know how they could make a multi

Well maybe the sequel will be set in a different era (well I hope it will be). And maybe it'll have guns. Then it might work. Like who can assasinate most people on the other team first or such

Jjjet1
04-14-2008, 07:58 PM
yeah that might work. how about one that is set in the early americas? that would be a little sweet if you think about it. but that could get a little racy i guess because of people like me and the white people.

Scott
04-14-2008, 08:28 PM
yeah that might work. how about one that is set in the early americas? that would be a little sweet if you think about it. but that could get a little racy i guess because of people like me and the white people.

Yeah I like the idea of AC set in 1940's New York. But then it could be too much like GTA exept in the 40's.

IceCold
04-15-2008, 03:27 AM
I doubt it'll ever have multiplayer. I just can't imagine it.

Megaman
04-19-2008, 11:57 PM
I doubt it'll ever have multiplayer. I just can't imagine it.

Me neither. How would it work?. And if MP would make the singleplayer shorter then they shouldn't bother.