PDA

View Full Version : Kids say the darndest things...

Toxic
11-04-2007, 08:27 PM
You know how it goes, and it doesn't have to be kids, hell, normally it's adults, you're in a games store and you overhear a conversation that just makes you slap your head and cry into your preowned copy of Devil May Cry. I was inspired to make this thread by hearing the single, funniest/stupidest comment ever last week.

I was in Gamestation, checking out the PS3 section when a man and his son walked up and looked at the console bundles and the son turned to his Dad and said "It's the exact same as the PS2 except ?400 dearer, I mean they don't even say if it's any different on the box".

I thought wow and walked off. I could have pointed out why it is not like the PS2 and how it's not ?400 more, but the Dad looked like he just wanted to go over to the 360 section and look around there so I left them be.

So, any funny stuff you've overheard about games? At school, in a store, a brothel, whereever.

Scott
11-04-2007, 08:28 PM
when i was at Game a while ago, I let this lady buy superman for the 360 and didn't tell her that it was really bad. only because the kid was yelling a ton. :laugh:

Riku-Nara
11-04-2007, 08:41 PM
i remeber that there was this guy at gamestop totally ripping off this one kid.
he brought in like, trunk full of old scool stuff, like an atari 2600, coleco vision, golden edition of zelda, etc, and the dude said that most of it was garbage. what's was worth 100's of dollars only amounted to $75. but the kid was happy since he got to get halo.