PDA

View Full Version : The Elder Scrolls 5 - Your Wishlist

DeadCell
11-06-2007, 03:28 AM
I hope this game lives up to my expectations

==My wishlist==
1) Dragons or some sort of creatures of the air to ride on
2) The ability to use ships to travel, Fable 2 had this till they cut it out
3) More advanced powers such as Flight or Levitation.
4) Islands or combinations of Morrowind, Daggerfall and Oblivion (Fat Chance)
5) Deeper combat like Age of Conan NOT CONAN. Where you control the sword direction
6) ONLINE - Every feature that Age of Conan has, making your own guilds etc NOT THE MMO part
7) Fall in love, Try and win "Her", have children
8) Have your decisions actualyl affect the storyline. Good or evil. Like Fable and Mass Effect.
9) Also having your character more flexible, he was kind of solid on oblivion. Maybe the way Altair is in Assassins Creed. Jumping, Climbing and Dodging.

I think theres a very low chance this and Mass Effect 3 or possibly 2 will make it on the 360. They might take a lost odyssey action with the 4 discs but other than that, im afraid it wont make it this generation.

Any wishlists?

Mr Cool
11-06-2007, 03:29 AM
1. Decent animations on characters/animals
2. Make movement feel less stiff, make the controls feel more like an action game.
3. Better story
4. More music
5. DO NOT make it an MMO!!!

DeadCell
11-06-2007, 03:30 AM
Oo i forgot.

Fall in love
Try and purpose
Have children

And more importantly have your decisions good or evil actually affect the storyline

All of the above similar to Fable 2

Also having your character more flexible, he was kind of solid on oblivion. Maybe the way Altair is in Assassins Creed. Jumping, Climbing and Dodging.

Scott
11-06-2007, 03:31 AM
I wasn't mad for the game because I don't go mad for those kind of games but a longer day to night cycle would be cool

DeadCell
11-06-2007, 03:31 AM
1. Decent animations on characters/animals
2. Make movement feel less stiff, make the controls feel more like an action game.
3. Better story
4. More music
5. DO NOT make it an MMO!!!

Just like i said, get rid of the stiff characters, that run like their made of wood

Ghost
11-06-2007, 06:33 AM
Get rid of enemies that level as you level
Better lighting system. Game was too dark even during the day
Better cinematics/more emotional story
Better melee combat
City guards that magically see everything you do

XiMMiX
11-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Better plot
Better magic skills
Good loking swords
Fall in love and have "love"
Guards that aint that stupid
More epic creatures
And much more better armor

rldj1988
04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
One of the Major things that upset me were the Skill lvls In Oblivion, It took so long to Level in each skill especially ones the are not major skills like the Bow had zoom thats as far as i got with that Sword had a Spin (Maybe more didnt get that far, and Sheild Had a Back flip Front roll and Side jumps which was sweet but it took forever and by the time you got that far you beat the Game so i guess in short, I want Skills to be leveled a little bit easier So you can actually get all of the cool and sweet perks of each set but not so quick where your badass by lvl 5 just so you can enjoy them all b4 u beat the game

Exylis
04-02-2009, 05:40 PM
One of the Major things that upset me were the Skill lvls In Oblivion, It took so long to Level in each skill especially ones the are not major skills like the Bow had zoom thats as far as i got with that Sword had a Spin (Maybe more didnt get that far, and Sheild Had a Back flip Front roll and Side jumps which was sweet but it took forever and by the time you got that far you beat the Game so i guess in short, I want Skills to be leveled a little bit easier So you can actually get all of the cool and sweet perks of each set but not so quick where your badass by lvl 5 just so you can enjoy them all b4 u beat the game

I agree with ya there. I also wish that 'leveling efficiently' won't be so tedious.

Sauron the dark lord
04-10-2010, 08:27 PM
My Elder scrolls 5 wish list is:

1:Better spell casting use
2:More armor choices like capes and cloaks
3:A bigger map and more in depth quests
4:More classes and races
5:dragon slaying or creature command
6:A huge epic battle at the end
7:Online multiplayer
8:better customization also village creations
9:weapon and armor customization etc.
10:The ability to control armies but don't make it an RTS

Kink3bird
04-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Probably not going to pick up another Elder Scrolls... Oblivion was sucha let down from Morrowind I really don't feel like wasting more time and money...

jango
04-11-2010, 02:50 PM
personally i'd prefer something simple .. like a smoother fighting experience

BobTD
04-11-2010, 04:09 PM
This series is technically an action RPG. I dont know if I would put a game where you level up and collect loot in the fighting/action board. =P

Oo i forgot.

Fall in love
Try and purpose
Have children

And more importantly have your decisions good or evil actually affect the storyline

All of the above similar to Fable 2

Also having your character more flexible, he was kind of solid on oblivion. Maybe the way Altair is in Assassins Creed. Jumping, Climbing and Dodging.

Fable2 sucked balls and I hope they dont do anything to make it more like that game.

THe Elder Scrolls series has its own styel and they dont need to use ideas from other games.

They do need, better more fluid character animations.
They should, bring back more of the spells from Morrowind. (feather and levitation)
It would be nice, if we had several provinces connected.

Other then that, a fresh new storyline and maybe the ability to join a friend as any NPC they have following them around.

Im not sure, but the fact that not many games let you jump into another players single player style game might indicate that its really hard to pull off. =P And Im not asking them to build a game from the ground up just to allow that, but looking at ways to share your achievements or show off your character progression would be nice. (since no one will ever look at my lvl 50 wood elf archer)

Probably not going to pick up another Elder Scrolls... Oblivion was sucha let down from Morrowind I really don't feel like wasting more time and money...

I was a huge fan of Morrowind as well, but I don't understand why you would feel that way. Did you want them to copy past Morrowind into next gen graphics or something? Morrowind is a great game, and Oblivion is a great game, it would suck if they where to much the same.

There where some things done better in each game. Personally I hate not having the combat from oblivion. Leveling up your block skill with a % chance to block is MONOTONOUS. Having mark and recall was more fun then a fast travel system. To each game their own.

thedeparted
04-11-2010, 05:18 PM
1 thing on mine is that it comes out rather soon lolz

Jjjet1
04-20-2010, 12:44 PM
I loved oblivion! It was amazing! I do wonder when the next one will come out though.. hopefully soon... :(

Jonte1989
05-30-2010, 06:21 PM
My wishlist:

1. More epic creatures, both HUUUGE and normal-sized.
2. A nice reputationsystem, if you slaughter a whole village, people will know about it.
3. Much better AI than in oblivion.
4. Be able to create and live in different generations as different people and see the game evolve the longer in time it gets: get a wife, have kids, get old and die, take control over your kid (not gonna happen, but still a pretty intersting idea)
5. Not to make it a massive online game, co-op could be ok though.
6. Be able to actually command an army and fight battles.
7. A better battle system.
8. A bit more fantasy looking equipment.
9. A really good story.
10. Better music.

Imagine if oblivion, mount & blade and dragon age had a baby...