PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions: COD4

DeadCell
11-06-2007, 03:34 AM
So I got the game this morning. Been playing around with it for the last 2+ hours or so. I must say... Very exciting day to be a FPS fan.

Most noticeable is the game speed and how it flows. Just as what to be expected from a COD series game it hits the mark and then some. Graphics and attention to detail for weaponry thus far is outstanding. I think I'm in love...

I may be biased, but I say it's a must buy for any FPS fan. I am a fan of the COD series (PC only until today)... I think it deserves the must buy tag however.

Not a full out review or anything. Anyone else get the game a day early and care to give first impressions?

Also, anyone beat the IW time on the FNG course? I gave up after about an hour. Got as close as 16 seconds...

COD4!! YESS!!

Scott
11-06-2007, 03:37 AM
Oh man I wish my local games store had it early, I've just finished Orange Box and I need another shooter!

Mr Cool
11-06-2007, 03:39 AM
Looks and Sounds good. I think I'll get it next year, it's not one of my most wanted

Scott
11-06-2007, 03:40 AM
I want to know how the multiplayer plays. Like are there any problems with glitches or lag? Any slowdowns, etc.

DeadCell
11-06-2007, 03:41 AM
I want to know how the multiplayer plays. Like are there any problems with glitches or lag? Any slowdowns, etc.

Incredibly smooth. In the short time I played of multiplayer I did not notice any lag or slowdown.

Scott
11-06-2007, 03:42 AM
Looks and Sounds good. I think I'll get it next year, it's not one of my most wanted

What you know of a better looking game than this that's being released this year?

Ghost
11-06-2007, 06:31 AM
sounds good. i will be getting wwe though