PDA

View Full Version : God of War III officially headed to PS3

Scott
11-07-2007, 11:39 AM
link (http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6182430.html)

Now, less than two months after the Dual Shock 3 was unveiled at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show, Sony has officially confirmed that God of War III is indeed in development exclusively for the PS3 at SCEA's Santa Monica studio. It provided no further details on the game.

Cannot wait. Gonna be incredible.

XiMMiX
11-07-2007, 11:51 AM
ι кηєω тнαт тнιѕ gαмє ωαѕ ?σмιηg συт, тσσ вα∂ ιтѕ ƒσя ρѕ3, αηуωαу нєяє αяє ѕσмє ѕ?яєєηѕ...?http://www.eurogamer.net/assets/articles/a59867/a_med_gow3.jpg

LiNuX
11-07-2007, 11:55 AM
wow use another font blood knight, ur making it hard for the rest of us to read - well me at least

problem 1: dont have PS3
problem 2: never played GoW :(

Joshuah
11-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Problem 1: Don't have a ps3
Good thing is I played GoW 1 and 2 :-)

XiMMiX
11-07-2007, 02:36 PM
wow use another font blood knight, ur making it hard for the rest of us to read - well me at least

problem 1: dont have PS3
problem 2: never played GoW :(

Yeah sorry i changed it makes it so :wub:

Joshuah
11-07-2007, 02:48 PM
And I even made a GoW sig but I added Prince of Persia in it :-P

Scott
11-07-2007, 11:17 PM
I think we all knew this would happen, like we knew Halo 3 would be made on 360.

Ghost
11-08-2007, 12:57 AM
What!? A sequel to two great and great selling games! First they made a third halo and now this!

Seriously though, should be a goodin. Hopefully I've got a ps3 by then.

Toxic
11-08-2007, 04:44 AM
Will it be as good with the main guy leaving? Forgot his name. I enjoyed my PSP demo. Perfect game play for PSP. Can't wait fro the full game.

DeadCell
11-08-2007, 05:54 AM
I want them to go all out and do something innovative rather than more of the norm. Maybe pull the camera down more to eye level and closer to Kratos so it gives users more of the in your face view rather what it is now.

I know the game is rated M and probably the most brutal game out right now but it should go even more hardcore. The artstyle was perfect for PS2/PSP but for PS3 they should make it more real rather than artsy. Basically I want GOWIII to look like the movie 300.

jakncoke
11-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Problem 1: Don't have a ps3
Good thing is I played GoW 1 and 2 :-)

Well by the time it comes out aka spring 09' there will be a 300 lower end model, knowing Sony the 80 gb will become the lower end sometime around E3 and they'll probably bring out a 100 or 120 gb at 400. So you'll have time to pick that up, or you could get it earlier for the awesome 08' lineup and solid 07' games. But back on topic I can't wait for 3, I loved 2 and I still need to get 1.

Jenatello
11-16-2007, 11:13 AM
I loved the first and second games. I wish I had a ps3 for the third... oh well. I'll just live through friends that have one and sponge off of them for a while I guess. friggen eh, is it just me or are they just crapping out games left and right now a days? I mean come on, how long was the wait for God of War II? More than a year, and now the third one is already out. jeez... I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY!

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 11:31 AM
I loved the first and second games. I wish I had a ps3 for the third... oh well. I'll just live through friends that have one and sponge off of them for a while I guess. friggen eh, is it just me or are they just crapping out games left and right now a days? I mean come on, how long was the wait for God of War II? More than a year, and now the third one is already out. jeez... I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY!

What are you ranting about? 2 came out in Spring 07' and 3 will be coming spring 09', I think a 2 year wait between games is just fine. I mean it could be like the annual games and ruin the series, speaking of the first..pretty sure it came out spring 05' . Thing is I wonder if 3 is going to be ending. I don't think it will Because I was reading some interviews and they were talking if they used all the possible gods they could turn it into a 7 or 8 game series but they were talking about being hesitant as towards the end there would be a lot of god no one knows, has anyone played Olympus Chains? I wish they put that on the PSN cause I hate handhelds and want to play that story as well.

Jenatello
11-16-2007, 11:32 AM
hmmm that's not what I hear at work... probably should look into things more. :D thanks!

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 11:41 AM
What are they saying? Are they thinking it's an 08' game?

Jenatello
11-16-2007, 11:48 AM
yeah a few guys I work with were saying that it's going to be coming out end of '08...

jakncoke
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
I really hope it doesn't because that mean it'd be a rushed game and I don't want it ruined+ it's never been a holiday season game so I don't why it change, but if it makes 08' and is actually epic just another game to the PS3's killer lineup for 08', hopefully people actually buy the games and PS3's, I can't believe the fans let Ratchet and Clank and GH3 bomb.. I mean wtf are they playing, I have an excuse of being poor but I'm sure there ton's of people that own a Ps3 that has plenty of money to buy epic games, just sad people are overlooking the PS3.. it's really not a bad system like everyone wants to believe, very underrated. really similar to the dreamcast, good thing Sony has ton's of money and pride to keep backing it

premnanand2011
11-21-2007, 12:12 AM
I Don't Have Ps3 But I Finished God Of War 1&2 In Ps2

premnanand07
11-26-2007, 03:54 AM
Its paining for me that GOD OF WAR 3 release in Ps3
problem:i don't have PS3
why cant they release in ps2 its too bad they tried to cheat all of us

jakncoke
11-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Its paining for me that GOD OF WAR 3 release in Ps3
problem:i don't have PS3
why cant they release in ps2 its too bad they tried to cheat all of us

huh? Why would they release a killer app on a console last gen console? They'd be shooting themselfs in foot if so, they need as many killer apps on the PS3 as possible and personally I think GOW2 should have been done on the PS3, honestly don't be a cheapskate and just get a PS3 instead of pissing and moaning and acting as if Sony is evil guys, if you think Sony is cheating you for keeping the PS2 alive 3-4 years and not giving you GOW3 on Ps2 I love to hear your thought on how Ninty and Microsoft killing the Xbox and Gamecube so quick into the other cycles. Seriously by the time GOW3 comes the low end unit of PS3 will probably be 300.

Strickin
11-26-2007, 07:35 PM
I can't wait 'till the day PS3 games are in the $5 bargain bin! haha