PDA

View Full Version : The War at Home

LiNuX
09-27-2006, 01:14 PM
anybody watch the show "The War at Home"? it is really funny, comes on at 9:30pm on Fox on sundays, right after family guy, its one of the funniest shows on tv today, my opinion of course, if you have never watched it, and if u like comedy, i recommend that you watch this lol, thinking about it makes me laugh

quotes from the show:

"You're a worst Father than Darth Vader" *GASP*

"From now on my name is 'let me get u a beer' and not 'dad', from now on, when u gotta talk to me, call me that"

"how r u 'let me get u a beer'?" "I'm fine, and i would love one"

KittyCat72
09-28-2006, 06:04 PM
;DI watch that show! I thought the dad should have definetely at least got the Darth Vadar one..................

KittyCat72
09-28-2006, 06:05 PM
:-/ :-? :-/

diablo
09-30-2006, 03:22 PM
that show is hilarious, i saw the episode where he says "ur a worse father than darth vader", lol it was one of the funniest, the way he said it too, LMAO, gotta love this show, i think there is a new episode tomorrow night, cant wait :D

Twigz
10-03-2006, 09:28 AM
I think it's one of the funniest shows on Sunday nights after "The Simpsons"...that Darth Vader line had me rolling...lmao

souljaa
11-28-2006, 07:09 PM
Haha. Yeah. Pretty funny show!

Twigz
02-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Thanks to FOX, the show is now moved to Thursdays, a day which is kind of bad for us viewers who felt that it had promise on Sundays after its big lead-in, "The Simpsons". I haven't watch 1 show since they did that 2 months ago; now I've missed out, dang FOX!!