PDA

View Full Version : Maaku anime and manga forum!

XiMMiX
11-08-2007, 03:58 PM
I made an forum hope you join cause its all for free> Free dowloads and free online dowloading manga, talking about evry anime enjoy!

Needs:

1. Staffs
2. Graphic pros

I ask for you:

1. To join
2. Have fun!

Check it out dont complain about banner i will get one soon... Anyway just enjoy!

Enjoy! Link:http://maaku.proboards102.com/index.cgi

plase join! Not just for me because you can dowload evrything from there! Well see ya!

Never saw any anime or wached manga here is your chance enjoy!

LiNuX
11-08-2007, 04:08 PM
first i see its proboards so i have to ask if the downloads are legal - because usually to freely distribute content like that you need a license - just wondering!

Riku-Nara
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM
hmmmm....well, i do like anime and manga.
eh, whynot.

XiMMiX
11-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Thanks man, @LiNuX: Its legal, plz join?

Blackbird
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
I don't want to join the website. We are going to get a new CMS so join our LINK REMOVED insteads of this one. I believe the head master there its busy but I take his place when he get all fixed in High school.

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
11-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey I'm really sorry Blackbird but please don't try to direct people away from his site. It's not very nice and he obviously put some work into it. Could you please just advertise your site in your section [which I see you already made]. Thanks.

As for signing-up, I wil in a couple of minutes, got some work to do right now. I actually got my own site too. :-) If you have any problems with yours feel free to pm me. May I suggest moving your forum to www.forumotion.com? It's really easy to use and it allows you to customize your template, user groups, ranks, and does everything you have right now. But yeah, I'll sign up in a few.

LiNuX
11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
I don't want to join the website. We are going to get a new CMS so join our LINK REMOVED insteads of this one. I believe the head master there its busy but I take his place when he get all fixed in High school.

please don't use another's thread to advertise your own site, its very disrespectful

KiNg_.-.OF.-._ChAoS
11-12-2007, 07:20 PM
please don't use another's thread to advertise your own site, its very disrespectful
Ahh, I see LiNuX agrees. :D

Blackbird
11-13-2007, 03:19 AM
Well, sorry Linux you could give me a warning first. :D