PDA

View Full Version : PC Tests Website

aosmallan
09-29-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm not sure if there are better ones out there, but this is a handy site I use to some check-ups on my computer.

If you wan't to find out how fast your internet is actually running it can tell you about your internet speed... as well hard-drive disk health, has a driver scan, and suggestions about how to get your computer running just a little bit faster if you do a scan or two.

There are parts of the site where you have to pay, but I just do the free scans cause some of the info I get about my computer is pretty useful in keepin it maintained.

LiNuX
09-29-2006, 08:52 PM
got a link? im sure it can be useful to some people

aosmallan
09-30-2006, 01:11 AM
LOL i didn't post the link totally forgot about that.... hahha good call linux

http://www.pcpitstop.com/default.asp

greent
10-02-2006, 06:17 PM
its ok but i lyk the otehr ones that show lyk servers and then give u an image to show on forums =P

sign89
10-02-2006, 09:06 PM
I like it. Thanks.

Haloer2006
10-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Perty good but i use pc-cillin.. everything else is a scam.. nortons, adaware, spybot-search and destroy..

aosmallan
10-06-2006, 05:51 AM
lol you're saying norton, adaware, and Spybot S&D are scams?

Until you can provide rational proof to show otherwise, I believe you are widely mistaken.

In any case, I notioned that this site was for its free uses. PC-Cillin is a paid service... to which I need not state the obvious, but will anyway. Of course its better.

Thor Erik
10-07-2006, 01:55 AM
lol, it dosen't work werry well on dl spees and up speed <.<
remember that sutch things warry werry mutch(many factors)
but it's a good site though (specally the vista detection tool =) it showed me the same as Vista upgrade advisor =) )