PDA

View Full Version : Your First Website

LiNuX
11-09-2007, 05:19 PM
This is a tip for everyone that doesn't have a website but look forward to opening one soon or in the near future. Just some basic tips that tell you what to stay away from and which direction to go.

The blog is owned by me and the post was written by me after a friend inspired me to write it :-) he happens to be a member of this forum.

Enjoy!

Make Your First Website (http://www.admin-solutions.net/webmaster/your-first-website/)

GF Eric
11-09-2007, 06:06 PM
My First Site was my Gamers Forum powered by Free Forums dot org. But some of us know what happened to that.

LiNuX
11-09-2007, 06:11 PM
and that tip tells u to stay away from froums as your first site lol :-P

Scott
11-10-2007, 01:10 AM
My first site was a free forum. It was quite active and all but then we had to leave because it was all in french lol

Then my next forum was an SMF Forum, same with the next one and then the forum after that was HUGE untill everyone went somewhere else.

LiNuX
11-10-2007, 01:27 AM
a forum as a first website rarely works out because its a lot of responsibility, my first website was fully html lol :D i didnt have my first forum until a few years after that and it was this forum - so far so good!

Ghost
11-10-2007, 01:53 AM
I've never had my own site. Why have your own place when you can just be a member here?

Metallica1983
11-11-2007, 03:20 PM
a forum as a first website rarely works out because its a lot of responsibility, my first website was fully html lol :D i didnt have my first forum until a few years after that and it was this forum - so far so good!

LiNuX as long as ur around this forum will be great

LiNuX
11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
I've never had my own site. Why have your own place when you can just be a member here?

i know right? lol

LiNuX as long as ur around this forum will be great

thanks lol :D i'll be around for a few thousand more years, should be long enough

wifi
11-14-2007, 08:46 AM
cool tips linux lol, but it says i need a host and i think i need some money for that :-P good luck with the blog