PDA

View Full Version : Party game recommendation please

Cov3rt
11-10-2007, 07:17 AM
Can you guys recommend me some good games I can play with my friends and family? I've been searching and havent found anything interesting. Basically I'm looking for a fun, simple and addictive game. I tried Viva Pinata but I have no idea what's the point of the game except building a beautiful garden and getting new pinatas to live in your garden, I have no idea if it has any mini-games or anything, I probably haven't played long enough to see if there's anything more than playing with a garden. I have GoW, Halo3, NHL08, PGR3&4, DOA4 all can be played 2 players either competitively or coop but are too hard or not interesting for the younger players. The only game I have that everyone likes is Naruto Rise of a Ninja. Almost all my friends and my family watch the anime and are into stuff like that ( including me xD ), add to that the easiness and graphics in Rise of a Ninja they just love the game. But the fighting mode really lacks behind compared to other fighters like DOA4 or VF5 and can become quite boring after a while. I was looking at Fuzion Frenzy 2 but after reading reviews and trying the demo, I don't think it's worth it. The graphics might look fine technically but the environment and stuff is just hostile. Other than that I really have no idea about any other party or coop games that I can enjoy with someone even though I have to admit CoD4 was hell of a good game but short, it's always more fun with someone beside you :P
Thanks for reading

Scott
11-10-2007, 07:18 AM
You need Guitar Hero!